PDA

View Full Version : Crombers

Mini Me
18th February 2005, 05:07 AM
Nice man sneeking about my showroom turned out to be the very decent crombers;)...........lovely chap(potential victim,i mean customer):eek::blackeye::p

Crombers
21st February 2005, 07:03 PM
Top man. Well i thought it was the least i could do seeing how I was passing through on my way to Anstruther. Would thoroughly recommend any potential buyer to pop in when it comes to trade in time & speak to this fine gentleman.

PS , fine background music too (The Killers). How many car showrooms play such good stuff :cool:

Mini Me
23rd February 2005, 01:43 AM
quote:Originally posted by crombers

Top man. Well i thought it was the least i could do seeing how I was passing through on my way to Anstruther. Would thoroughly recommend any potential buyer to pop in when it comes to trade in time & speak to this fine gentleman.

PS , fine background music too (The Killers). How many car showrooms play such good stuff :cool:

:IYeh thanks, i found slipknot and manson didn't gow down too well:evil::p

Mini Me
23rd February 2005, 01:43 AM
quote:Originally posted by crombers

:IYeh thanks, i found slipknot and manson didn't gow down too well:evil::p