PDA

View Full Version : Big Col's auld mowta...

Willie M
17th February 2005, 05:03 PM
Looking very shiney, in Menzies courtyard :cool:
Must say I thought the 26k asking price was a bit off though :eek:, just what kind of a deal did that minime punter pull on you big man ;):blackeye:

Big Gordy
17th February 2005, 05:14 PM
But that includes the price of fitting the 5 star alloys and the zebra roof graphics though doesn't it Iain;) :p:D:approve:

Big Col
17th February 2005, 05:21 PM
The 26k price is because the previous owner has to be taken into account. :D

Yeah he's looking gleaming aint he and as yet no 5 spokes or zebra prints.

Note to all: If any of you are in Menzies and see SK03 YXB with Zebra Stripes on 'im either peel them off yourself or let me know! :disapprove:

Mini Me
17th February 2005, 09:20 PM
You know, i wasn't really going to ,but now i just might.................

Ooooh ,zebra's or a zip ???:p

Big Col
17th February 2005, 10:26 PM
You have to ask yourself mate...is it REALLY worth the aggro you'd get from me to put Zebras on? Think about it! I could ask you for a price for a works, a full works, just the works seats, only one works seat, just the works exhaust, just the supercharger pulley, just the brakes, new mats, a change in decal, my wheels re coated, a roof decal, I could take my car in for ever single rattle it's got, I could take it in for any rattle it develops in the future, I could take it back in and fix the slight imperfection in the rear of the decal, I could take it back in for the squeaky drivers seat, I could ask how much it is to get the front bumper re sprayed, I could ask how much it is for a bumper touch up, I could ask for a carbon scoop, then a spoiler, then for the spoiler fitted, then the scoop fitted, then the scoop and spoiler fitted, then the scoop and spoiler and works fitted, then the scoop and spoiler and works and one seat fitted, then just the spoiler and seats, then the spoiler and works, then the scoop and seats, then the scoop and seats and front bumper re-sprayed, then the seats and front bumper resprayed, then the spoiler and one seat and front bumper resprayed, then the scoop and spoiler and squeaky seat fixed. You know I could go on!

Burple
17th February 2005, 10:37 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
You have to ask yourself mate...is it REALLY worth the aggro you'd get from me to put Zebras on? Think about it! I could ask you for a price for a works, a full works, just the works seats, only one works seat, just the works exhaust, just the supercharger pulley, just the brakes, new mats, a change in decal, my wheels re coated, a roof decal, I could take my car in for ever single rattle it's got, I could take it in for any rattle it develops in the future, I could take it back in and fix the slight imperfection in the rear of the decal, I could take it back in for the squeaky drivers seat, I could ask how much it is to get the front bumper re sprayed, I could ask how much it is for a bumper touch up, I could ask for a carbon scoop, then a spoiler, then for the spoiler fitted, then the scoop fitted, then the scoop and spoiler fitted, then the scoop and spoiler and works fitted, then the scoop and spoiler and works and one seat fitted, then just the spoiler and seats, then the spoiler and works, then the scoop and seats, then the scoop and seats and front bumper re-sprayed, then the seats and front bumper resprayed, then the spoiler and one seat and front bumper resprayed, then the scoop and spoiler and squeaky seat fixed. You know I could go on!

Col... COL....COL!!!

...go lie down mate... go to your happy place ;):D

AeroJonny
18th February 2005, 01:24 AM
No more coffe, coke or jelly babies for Col!:D

Mini Me
18th February 2005, 03:13 AM
I give in , it stays as it is....perfect:p

The Dogfather
18th February 2005, 04:12 AM
quote:Originally posted by minime

I give in , it stays as it is....perfect:p

Coward!

duncan
18th February 2005, 04:22 AM
You have to ask yourself mate...

Edit rant
You want to calm down a bit. Its not your car anymore, so why care?

You know I could go on!

You normally do:eek:

Mini Me
18th February 2005, 04:33 AM
Ah feck it your right BD ,i caved under pressure at work:disapprove:,that reply hurt my head...:blackeye:
Home now, enjoy a challenge so bring it on Big Stuff(reception can screen ma calls):D

Regarding the reply Col,you don't by any chance still have the wee tub off paint i got you in your car,cos the fumes are making you mad man:eek::p;)

Mini Me
19th February 2005, 04:32 AM
SOLD !!!!;)

Mini-Dave
19th February 2005, 10:45 AM
must have gone to a good home if minime sold it???:p

Mini Me
21st February 2005, 12:53 AM
:Ihow right you are Dave.....<whats he after:eek:;)>

The Dogfather
21st February 2005, 03:16 AM

:Ihow right you are Dave.....<whats he after:eek:;)>

Five spokes and a set of zebra stripes?

Big Col
21st February 2005, 03:37 AM

Ah feck it your right BD ,i caved under pressure at work:disapprove:,that reply hurt my head...:blackeye:
Home now, enjoy a challenge so bring it on Big Stuff(reception can screen ma calls):D

Regarding the reply Col,you don't by any chance still have the wee tub off paint i got you in your car,cos the fumes are making you mad man:eek::p;)

Oooh so you bottle it 'cos BD dared you? Jessie! :)

Big Col
21st February 2005, 03:37 AM

SOLD !!!!;)

Oooh has he gone already? I thought it might have taken a while as there was a few more Yellow ones there.

Mini Me
21st February 2005, 04:58 AM

SOLD !!!!;)

Oooh has he gone already? I thought it might have taken a while as there was a few more Yellow ones there.

The zebra's clinched it !!! It stood out from the rest:evil::eek:

Big Col
21st February 2005, 04:57 PM
You'd never have sold 'im if youd put them on! ;)

Mini Me
26th February 2005, 08:17 AM
You'd never have sold 'im if youd put them on! ;)

Well she's gone now,off to a new home where she will be well looked after.....
Shows Cols got taste ,after all the stick he got about his rim's, cos i've got 5 yellow coopers in stock and his was the chea.......first to go;)

Big Col
28th February 2005, 05:19 PM
Glad to see he's off to a good home. Wonder what she'll think of the Cooper. She never test drove him did she?

Mini Me
1st March 2005, 06:59 AM
Glad to see he's off to a good home. Wonder what she'll think of the Cooper. She never test drove him did she?

She loves it,din't even ask for a demo.She just walked in and said"see that yella cooper oor there, i'll take it ".
Cost me a set of mats tho....:eek::blackeye:

duncan
1st March 2005, 07:00 AM

What about the Flaps and a full tank of gas?

Mini Me
1st March 2005, 07:20 AM
quote:Originally posted by duncan

What about the Flaps and a full tank of gas?

Gas engine in a MINI :question::question::D;)