PDA

View Full Version : MINI being born!

GAJ
15th February 2005, 09:13 AM
Found this on my HD a few days ago. Got it from the MINI site a couple of years ago so some may not have seen it, I don't think it's there any more. It's a wee movie showing a little baby MINI being born (they're lovely when they are that age, aren't they?;)).

Anyway it's over 26MB so if you dont have a fast broadband connection, you're goosed - soz! It should stream in Windaes Media Player though, if I have done this right! (It works on a mac anyway!!)

Get it here.:D (http://newminiscotland.co.uk/MINI movie.asf)

minidriver#1
15th February 2005, 09:24 AM
you're gonna need more than vaseline for that one. squeeeeze.*dloadin* think i seen this before but its a good one :) cheers

Julz
15th February 2005, 05:02 PM
Yaaaay, I'm going to copy this link at home and wait til next month when we get a 1gb upgrade!!:D:D

Smurf
15th February 2005, 05:14 PM
What do they do if one of the production line guys has to go for a Jimmy? :D

GAJ
15th February 2005, 05:50 PM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

Yaaaay, I'm going to copy this link at home and wait til next month when we get a 1gb upgrade!!:D:D

I think you mean 1MB!;):p It should stream fine on a 512kb connection though, that's all I had when I originally got it and played fine.

quote:Originally posted by Smurf

What do they do if one of the production line guys has to go for a Jimmy? :D

I believe they are all catheterised!:):clown: Dunno about 'number two's' though!;)

minidriver#1
15th February 2005, 08:54 PM
quote:Originally posted by GAJ
I believe they are all catheterised!:):clown: Dunno about 'number two's' though!;)

Thats what the conveyor belt is for ;)

Heather
16th February 2005, 01:54 AM
I like the turntables when the mini's are turned upside down. Would like to see it all in person one day.:D

Tam1314
17th February 2005, 04:24 AM
Cannae get it to work, just comes up as a white screen

DNV122
19th February 2005, 08:02 AM
Fantastic film - almost makes you believe it's worth the money !

You can see why they want to sort out the roof colour method - pretty inefficient to paint it body colour first then trim and paint again.

GAJ
19th February 2005, 06:59 PM
quote:Originally posted by Tam1314

Cannae get it to work, just comes up as a white screen

Do you have Windaes Media Player installed?

monkimagic
20th February 2005, 01:17 AM
I too wonder about the going for a wee thing, they did'nt even seem to have time to scratch themselves. enjoyed it though