PDA

View Full Version : Cabrio pictures

Scottie
15th February 2005, 05:33 AM
here are some pictures of the cabrio after it's visit to the bodyshop and Allan's 5 hour cleaning stint oh and a wee picture of scottie;) oh they are under the heading of Cabrio.

http://community.webshots.com/user/thornef

minidriver#1
15th February 2005, 06:18 AM
thats looking splendid :) i just got a quote for colour coding and i think i'm going to go for it while its in the spray shop. See that cabrio, did the put protective film on the coloured arches also or just the bonnet and valance? looking shiney :) i really like it. It'll look amazing with the roof down too.

Scottie
15th February 2005, 06:23 AM
quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

thats looking splendid :) i just got a quote for colour coding and i think i'm going to go for it while its in the spray shop. See that cabrio, did the put protective film on the coloured arches also or just the bonnet and valance? looking shiney :) i really like it. It'll look amazing with the roof down too.

yeh I got them to put the film on the side skirts just before the back wheels I was lucky got it all done for the quoted price:D

Tam1314
15th February 2005, 06:40 AM
What colour is the air intake

Tam1314
15th February 2005, 06:41 AM
Car looks fab Fiona

Scottie
15th February 2005, 06:48 AM
added some photo's of the inside

Scottie
15th February 2005, 06:48 AM
quote:Originally posted by Tam1314

What colour is the air intake

chrome:D

Tam1314
15th February 2005, 07:07 AM
Very nice in chrome, was that shop bought or privately done, and how much

G2 - S
15th February 2005, 04:44 PM
Looking really Good! What type of Film did they use? Did they source it and can you get it for the Aero bumper? Mine is peppered with stone chips and fancy a respray then film.

Cheers.
G2

Julz
15th February 2005, 05:00 PM
Very nice indeedy! I like the wee bits of chrome here and there, really sets it off!! :D:cool:

Willie M
15th February 2005, 05:23 PM
Great pics Fiona. The cabby's lookin' fab :approve:

GAJ
15th February 2005, 05:57 PM
Shiny shiny!

Scottie
15th February 2005, 06:11 PM
quote:Originally posted by G2 - S

Looking really Good! What type of Film did they use? Did they source it and can you get it for the Aero bumper? Mine is peppered with stone chips and fancy a respray then film.

Cheers.
G2

they use defendal
for the Aero Kit they measure and cut all computerised I believe

Martin S put me on to them :D

Wul
15th February 2005, 06:11 PM
Looks braw Fiona :cool: Like the look of that boot install too - not much shopping goes in there!! :I

MartinSullivan
15th February 2005, 06:17 PM
G2, as Fiona says the film is cut to fit - so they can cover any kit. Tinthaus in Aberdeen will do it for you - but it aint cheap.

Contact Tinthaus Aberdeen on Tel:01224 890690

3 Bourtree Technopark, Minto Drive
Altens Industrial Estate
Aberdeen, AB12 3LW

Mention NMS and you might get a discount, we have put a lot of work their way over the past 12 months.

You can read about Defendall here (http://www.defendall.com/)

Mini Martyn
15th February 2005, 06:17 PM
Looks fantastic, I love the seats!! Roll on the Summer!!! :cool:

G2 - S
15th February 2005, 09:09 PM
Cheers Fiona & Martin. I'll maybe need to save up but worth me getting a quote from Tinthaus.

G

Crombers
15th February 2005, 09:34 PM
Nice one , top drawer !!

eddie 44
16th February 2005, 05:36 AM
its looking the dogs bits :D

Tam1314
17th February 2005, 04:35 AM
That will be Mutts Nutts eddie lol

Fiona, what are the gauges for that are in the middle where the speedo usually is

Scottie
17th February 2005, 04:47 AM
quote:Originally posted by Tam1314

That will be Mutts Nutts eddie lol

Fiona, what are the gauges for that are in the middle where the speedo usually is

that's the chrono pack.

has your temp gauge oil pressure oil heat thing

Tam1314
17th February 2005, 05:08 AM
Thanks, looks great

AeroJonny
17th February 2005, 06:35 AM
*Drools Lots, V messy *
The cabrio looks awesome, or as they say on pimp my ride, "Tight!".
Hope you don't mind me asking, but how much was the coding and where did you get it done? Feel free not to answer, just curious.
Your rims are awesome too, fell in love with them when I saw them on the car in the West Tuning Ad.

I'm done gushing now...honest!
Get that car in GoMini!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Scottie
17th February 2005, 06:46 AM
quote:Originally posted by AeroJonny

*Drools Lots, V messy *
The cabrio looks awesome, or as they say on pimp my ride, "Tight!".
Hope you don't mind me asking, but how much was the coding and where did you get it done? Feel free not to answer, just curious.
Your rims are awesome too, fell in love with them when I saw them on the car in the West Tuning Ad.

I'm done gushing now...honest!
Get that car in GoMini!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

BMW prices I'm afraid :( although they use highland bodyshop was going to go with dickson at dunblane but didn't want a mess made so played safe:D