PDA

View Full Version : Test Drive

Tam1314
11th February 2005, 06:45 AM
l have just had a test drive in a Cooper S from Dunedin in Edinburgh, l recently complained on another thread about the 40 series tyres on a cooper and how hard they were, well this 'S' had 45 series and the difference was like night and day.
l was amazed at the power of the car and how good it was to drive in town, and what a difference a sports steering wheel makes, that extra thickness is fab

l am hooked and l want one

GAJ
11th February 2005, 08:58 AM
quote:Originally posted by Tam1314

... that extra thickness is fab

I believe that is indeed the case!:p;)

Tam1314
15th February 2005, 06:37 AM
And for some reason my insurance has come down to £350 for the S, maybe l filled it in wrong the first time

Big Col
15th February 2005, 04:53 PM
Buy one buy one buy one go go go!

Heather
16th February 2005, 02:18 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col

Buy one buy one buy one go go go!

You would make a great MINI salesperson Col!:D

Big Col
16th February 2005, 04:40 PM
I wouldn't really H. That's my whole sales pitch! :D

Buy one!

Buy one!

Go!

Go on!

Go!

Buy one!

Go!

Buy one!

Go buy one!

Go on!

Go!

[repeat]

Tam1314
17th February 2005, 04:15 AM
Lol, l dont need any sales pitch, l will be getting one as soon as finances allow

The Dogfather
17th February 2005, 04:48 AM
Col - Sales pitch not needed they sell themselves.... why else would they give the job to Iain :eek:;)

Mini Me
17th February 2005, 04:53 AM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

Col - Sales pitch not needed they sell themselves.... why else would they give the job to Iain :eek:;)

Oi numpty, do they call you Bad Dog, cos you aint house trained yet:eek::blackeye:;)
Selling MINI's can be very hard work, i know there are people at this moment laughing at this reply..........
But it aint easy:dead::disapprove:
Geeeeesus ,Col changed his mind 7 times ,in the end i was glad when it arrived and was yellow:eek:

Scottie
17th February 2005, 05:23 AM
Tam1314 ,

every time I see your user name I think of Bannockburn:p;):D

Big Col
17th February 2005, 04:56 PM
quote:Originally posted by minime
Geeeeesus ,Col changed his mind 7 times ,in the end i was glad when it arrived and was yellow:eek:

Oooooh lookit da cwever wickle Iain! Not too long ago he couldn't even quote properly, now look at him with his big fonts and fancy covers. <pats Iain on the head and gives him a lolly> :D

I'm actually well chuffed it was only 7 times. I showed remarkable restraint! :)

Tam1314
18th February 2005, 01:20 AM
A lot of people say that to me on the Livilions site as well Fiona, so l just let them get on with it, but it actually has another meaning and the first time we meet you can ask me about it :)

Scottie
18th February 2005, 02:10 AM
quote:Originally posted by Tam1314

A lot of people say that to me on the Livilions site as well Fiona, so l just let them get on with it, but it actually has another meaning and the first time we meet you can ask me about it :)

is it anything to do with the RAF or air training core:question:

The Dogfather
18th February 2005, 02:40 AM
quote:Originally posted by minime
Oi numpty, do they call you Bad Dog, cos you aint house trained yet:eek::blackeye:;)
Selling MINI's can be very hard work, i know there are people at this moment laughing at this reply..........
But it aint easy:dead::disapprove:

Elliott would be very upset by your comments Ian - He's actually trained to slash on command, must remember to bring him with me next time I visit your salesroom :evil::p;)

Selling MINIs is easy..... spec'ing them might be a bit harder but I'm sure even a trained chimp can fill out an order form. How's the training coming along by the way :p

Anyway I'd imagine Col's is a bit special - it'll take him 3 months to decide on a digital camera :eek::blackeye::p

Mini Me
18th February 2005, 05:10 AM
LOL:p