PDA

View Full Version : B.Pirie

sleepyrascal
8th February 2005, 09:52 AM
Arn't you being spotted a lot these days!

I flashed back at you..but I pulled the lever back to far and my full beam stuck on which in turn pissed off the two cars behind you hence why they were flashing too!

bpirie1000
9th February 2005, 02:32 AM
Nice.. Why is that..

anyone else noticed that when indicators are on and you flash the blazing beams blind you stick on???

never mind.. Nice to be spotted again.. have to start spotting some people myself..

Where was I when you spotted me??

sleepyrascal
9th February 2005, 08:39 AM
Coming along the road beside hazlehead woods. the airyhall library to cults-ish road. The one that ends in the T junction. I saw you just before the T. I had the horrible black steel wheels on.

bpirie1000
10th February 2005, 04:37 PM
ARGH...

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE NOW.......

So how is that sister of yours.. Rohna..

Iused to go to school with her.. Do you remember me know.....

bpirie1000
10th February 2005, 04:37 PM
what is with the wheels anyways??

sleepyrascal
12th February 2005, 03:35 AM
Yeh .. I remember you from the days of the BROWN mini!!

Rona is fine.. Engaged to Martin, getting married next year sometime. She has had severe back problems relating to her horse I think, and she has been through about 7 doses of surgery so it has been a tough time for her over the past couple of years, but things are getting better now i think.

The wheels I got from Moonshine along with a spare set of tyres from Redpoint. After shelling out almost 600 bucks on new run flats, I thought I would burn our the cheap 16s first. GREAT FUN!