PDA

View Full Version : Oceans 12

Wul
8th February 2005, 12:29 AM
Well what's the verdict folks?

My opinion - good watch but no-where near as slick as O-11 and trying to be that wee bitty too smart.

However CZJ-D looking hot-to-trot :p but Julia Roberts starting to look a bit old :(

MartinSullivan
8th February 2005, 12:42 AM
Enjoyed it when I watched it a few weeks ago :D but as you say not a patch on the original (well the original George Clooney one).

Scottie
8th February 2005, 01:08 AM
anything with Brad Pitt in it has got to be good.

Michael_mac
8th February 2005, 08:02 PM
saw it on friday and i would have to agree that it aint as good as ocean 11 but it certainly trys.

my only problem with it is that the ending is such an anti-climax and was nowhere near as great as the ending in oceans 11.

Heather
8th February 2005, 09:38 PM
God forbid that any woman (even julia roberts!) should start to look old!!!:evil:

Big Col
8th February 2005, 09:45 PM
<rolls eyes>

Heather
8th February 2005, 09:58 PM
<unsurprised by that reaction>

Big Col
8th February 2005, 10:29 PM
When people say any woman increasing in size above a 10 is becoming unattractive then people can have a go at them. If they say people being too tall or too short makes them unattractive then people can have a go but no one can argue that getting older makes you less attractive! It's feminism gone mad! Everyone that's 45 would like to look 25 again.

Scottie
8th February 2005, 10:35 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
When people say any woman increasing in size above a 10 is becoming unattractive then people can have a go at them. If they say people being too tall or too short makes them unattractive then people can have a go but no one can argue that getting older makes you less attractive! It's feminism gone mad! Everyone that's 45 would like to look 25 again.

:eek::blackeye:

Heather
8th February 2005, 10:36 PM
It's feminism gone mad!
Its not feminism Col. What it was, was ageism. Im entiltled to voice my opinion, as you are to yours. Sorry I spoke.:(

GAJ
8th February 2005, 10:39 PM
I think someone has completely missed the point...8):sleepy:

Big Col
8th February 2005, 10:46 PM
quote:Originally posted by Heather

It's feminism gone mad!
Its not feminism Col. What it was, was ageism. Im entiltled to voice my opinion, as you are to yours. Sorry I spoke.:(

It's not ageism either but hey ho. No offence intended H. I was only saying...:)

Wul
8th February 2005, 10:53 PM
C'mon guys - this thread is taking a bit of a detour.

My original post was my opinion also - go see the film and i'm sure you'll see what i mean - especailly when you compare how they make CZJ-D look to JR!

i'm off for a lie down now!

phantom
11th February 2005, 04:41 AM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

Well what's the verdict folks?

My opinion - good watch but no-where near as slick as O-11 and trying to be that wee bitty too smart.

However CZJ-D looking hot-to-trot :p but Julia Roberts starting to look a bit old :(

Julia Roberts looking old! NEVER I WONT HAVE IT!:p