PDA

View Full Version : 2 wheeled nutters!

Big Col
7th February 2005, 04:11 AM
Say no more!

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/youthinkyourfast.html

Julz
7th February 2005, 05:47 AM
Dare I ask, how did you find that web site??:eek: (was about to phrase that differently, but changed my mind!!:p)

Heather
7th February 2005, 06:09 AM
Most I ever did on my fireblade was 160mph. Was young and very, very stupid:eek::dead:

Big Col
7th February 2005, 08:43 AM
Don't worry J. The site was on http://www.recoil.cc/ :)

sleepyrascal
7th February 2005, 10:23 AM
That happened to me on the south deeside road. I was coming up the straight hitting about 95pmh on a mazda 323 (again, young and stupid) when an bike passed me in a blur. He must have been hitting about 150 at least!! He was gone before I really noticed what type of bike it was although it was blue and had a definate R1 look to it!

Scottch
7th February 2005, 05:00 PM
I've got that video - think it's called pulp friction or mach 2, haven't watched it in ages though.

There's much more lunacy than that in the full length feature!!

Cheers!

Scott

Wul
7th February 2005, 05:26 PM
Seen a vid of a turboed hayabusa doing almost 220mph - now that was fast.

Also seen the video of my mate crashing after a tank slapper at 100mph - the camcorder was mounted to the tank - he broke his leg and when the police came on the scene he had to chuck the camcorder in the hedgerow incase they spotted what he was up to!! :clown:

Burple
8th February 2005, 12:22 AM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

Seen a vid of a turboed hayabusa doing almost 220mph - now that was fast.

Was that the guys in Hawaii? (or somewhere).. Ghostrider or something?
The one I've got in the house is a turboed Hayabusa.. 499bhp!! Mental!!
He was doing over 300kph at one point, opened the throttle and wheelied the sucker!! on public roads! In and out traffic.. on one wheel.. he couldn't keep the front end down!
There was also another clip (taken from a s tandard Hayabusa) of this guy coming up to overtake him. the Guy on the standard one was flooring it, and the other passed him like he was standing still!! :eek::eek:

Wul
8th February 2005, 12:23 AM
yeh - but they are still U-G-L-Y!! :p

Scottch
8th February 2005, 12:50 AM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1
standard one was flooring it......

Doesn't actually work that way on a bike mate :p

Big Gordy
8th February 2005, 12:58 AM
quote:yeh - but they are still U-G-L-Y!!
and that's you being nice :dead: They also have a tendancy for the rear subframes collapsing onto the rear wheel:eek: which could prove very interesting indeed at 150+mph :blackeye: Change of underwear please:dead: :p:D:approve:

Wul
8th February 2005, 01:56 AM
Not if you cut the sub-frame off and street-fighter it! :p[XX(] Wouldn't make it look any worse anyway!! ;)

broken_brian
9th February 2005, 08:18 AM
hmmm note to self must get a faster bike soon :D