PDA

View Full Version : New MINI on order.

AndyP & Lenore
5th February 2005, 08:59 AM
Yipeeeeeeeeee.

Now the S is available with an Automatic box, we've taken the plunge and are trading in our cooper for a Hyper blue Cooper S Auto.

Spec list is long and distinguished:

Cooper S. Auto Box. Hyper Blue. White Roof. Sunroof. Chilli pack. Heated front seats. Sat Nav. White bonnet stripes. Chrome mirror caps. White mirrors (in case we get fed up with the chrome ones). Side cills from body kit. Auto Air cond. Interior chrome pack. Vis pack minus heated front window (the Auto S alternator can't handle the load). R99 Double spoke wheels. 2 X Spotlamps. Folding mirrors. Centre armrest.

Soooooo looking forward to March 1st!!!

MINI finally arrived at dealer! :D:D Only 2 more sleeps! :D:D

AndyP

minidriver#1
5th February 2005, 09:27 AM
not long to go at all :) looking forward to it eh ? just out of interest why the auto over the manual?

AndyP & Lenore
5th February 2005, 09:33 AM
I have a sh*tty back problem which causes an awful lot of discomfort and pain after a lot of shifting - especially in a tight box like the standard S has.

So we went for a Cooper CVT in December 03. Always pined for an S though. And now we can have one! Yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Can you tell I'm happy?

Duncan Stewart
6th February 2005, 05:34 AM
Congrats Andy. I will be interested to see what you think on the S auto box - it's said to be very good.

ScottishCooper
10th February 2005, 07:05 PM
Nice one Andy, and what a spec list too !

Wul
10th February 2005, 07:11 PM
Crackin spec mate - good luck when it comes :)

AndyP & Lenore
11th February 2005, 03:02 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottishCooper

Nice one Andy, and what a spec list too !

Cheers mate. Only 19 more sleeps!

AndyP

AndyP & Lenore
11th February 2005, 03:04 AM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

Crackin spec mate - good luck when it comes :)

Cheers Wul.

BTW, love your signature. First film was awful - no customers. Second film was crap but we filled the place!

AndyP