PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me ?

Big Gordy
24th June 2003, 09:43 PM
I can't get the t-shirt design to come up :question: What am I doing wrong :question: :)

Monsta Mo Mini
24th June 2003, 09:54 PM
Download the link to your hard disk. You will then need to unzip it using Zipit which is freely available for download from the internet.

Big Col
24th June 2003, 10:01 PM
Since I know Big Gordy's computer abilities this could be amusing...:p

Big Gordy
24th June 2003, 10:05 PM
Watch it junior or I'm climb this flight of stairs and kick you on the shin ;):p:D

Big Col
24th June 2003, 10:09 PM
Less of the threats old yin or I won't come down and show you how to download the link to your hard disk. :D

Linda M
25th June 2003, 12:12 AM
Now, now ;)

Big Gordy
25th June 2003, 12:29 AM
Hey Linda just had an e-mail from Iain at Menzies asking how I knew about the Italian Job II special showing. He didn't swear you to secrecy did he 8) I told him he should visit this website to find out what really goes on :D:D:D

Linda M
25th June 2003, 04:56 AM
I didn't think it was a secret :clown: I'm going in to annoy Iain tomorrow anyway :)

Big Col
25th June 2003, 03:27 PM
Special showing:question::question::question:

Big Gordy
2nd July 2003, 06:34 PM
Getting back to the original thread ;) I still can't get any picture to come up when I click on the t-shirt design:mad: All I get are thousands of pages of word document gobildygook. I click on it,save it to my home drive,un-zip it and heypresto - gobildygook. And before Big Col has a go at me for my PC illiteracy he couldn't get it to work either hah. I just want to see what it looks like that's all. Not a lot to ask is it:) Heeeeeeeeeellllllllllpppppp

Monsta Mo Mini
2nd July 2003, 10:14 PM
This is the design as it would appear on the T-Shirt.

http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/images/image002.gif

Wul
2nd July 2003, 10:31 PM
Big Gordy - i get the same gobbledygook when i open it too!

Big Gordy
2nd July 2003, 10:49 PM
:approve: Phew, someone else has the same problem. I was begining to think it was just me :I No disrespect MMM but I was expected something more, er how shall I put this, fancy :D along the lines of the Koolart stuff but with a Scottish twist.

AidenL
3rd July 2003, 02:38 AM
I picked up some nice S tee shirts from the states, 35 Euro for 2, including postage.....

Gismo
3rd July 2003, 02:47 AM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

Big Gordy - i get the same gobbledygook when i open it too!
And me, but i was too scared to post ;)

Bonnie Scotland

Monsta Mo Mini
3rd July 2003, 04:38 AM
Like I keep saying - I'm in the process of putting together a design with NMS branding on it and it will be much more "fancy". Hopefully have them done in time for Cullen.

Gismo
3rd July 2003, 03:35 PM
quote:Originally posted by Monsta Mo Mini

Like I keep saying - I'm in the process of putting together a design with NMS branding on it and it will be much more "fancy". Hopefully have them done in time for Cullen. Well hurry up then, it's not as if you have a business to run ;)

Bonnie Scotland

Monsta Mo Mini
3rd July 2003, 05:09 PM
One thing at a time childern. I took delivery of some nice shiny new car stickers this morning which go on the INSIDE of the window. Thay shall be available for purchase form this very site in the not too distant future...or at least once I've worked out how to build an online shop. ;)