PDA

View Full Version : Spot lights

weefossy
24th June 2003, 09:34 PM
Would like to fit 4 spots to Marsha. Excuse is eyesights not as good as it used to be in the dark - honest Sioban!!
Any ideas on a viable option to paying BMW £600 to supply and fit?? Mini Spares do 4 x 125mm spots on a bar for about £200 (fit yourself)? Has anybody seen them or gone through this process?
Any advise would be welcome
all the best weefossy

Linda M
25th June 2003, 12:10 AM
I've seen the mini spares 4 a few times on the MINI and they look good and a lot cheaper too :) You might find a link on MINI2 for the fitting of them.

weefossy
25th June 2003, 05:38 AM
Spot on Linda. Thanks
I managed to get 21 page instuctions from the site. Now I have to consider the warranty issues and the replacement of the "gas pressure dampers" for the xenon light washers!!
Why is life so complicated? I never thought looking cool would be so hard.

Big Col
25th June 2003, 03:45 PM
I've never found looking cool that difficult fossy. I guess it must come naturally to me. :cool:

macblob
26th June 2003, 05:31 AM
I always look like crap , but have got used to it over the years :approve:

Do the light thing , it ill look cooooooool.

Linda M
26th June 2003, 05:58 AM
Glad to help :) I'm wondering what I can do to Daisy next for a bit more 'cool' appeal :D:cool::D Might just be the JCW :D:D:D

Julz
26th June 2003, 04:25 PM
Oh go on Linda, put poor Daisy out of her misery and get the JCW!!:D:D:p (Sorry Willie!!:eek::blackeye:)

Linda M
26th June 2003, 08:47 PM
Would help if the b***** kit would come in :mad: SO, go and tell us all about BabyB's new make over :question::evil: