PDA

View Full Version : A very difficult admission...

Big Col
1st February 2005, 06:23 PM
The eage eyed and observant amoung you may have noticed that I''m a bit of a sarcastic big so and so and have been known to mock people a little from time to time, all in good humour and in the interest of banter of course. The same eagle eyed people may have noticed that from time to time our resident polish fetishist Wul has borne the brunt of a few of these light hearted attacks. Well now is the time to admit that the very very nice but admittedly very very sad man was right. His car washing method is indeed the greyhounds gonads.

Megs Gold Class shampoo is the poodles peas!

The two bucket method is the spaniels spuds (I can't believe how much dirt sits at the bottom of the bucket when you pour the water out)

The lambswool mitt is the dalmations danglys(the fly remover on the back is also excellent for tar!)

The quick detailer is the collies clangers. Makes the roof look like glass (anyone on here not using this? If so I laugh at your extra needless effort at mainting your cars gloss)

The chamois I bought...well...that totally sucks but that's what I get for beeing fooled by the McLaren badge on it. :o)

The wee sachet of ScratchX free from one of the online stores I bought some stuff from is the Jack Russels Jewels and has sorted out the swirls on me roof (Hey Iain do they use a brush on the end of the jetwash? I found loads of brush hairs on the car and it's explain the scratches).

In conclusion Wul, you are still a very sad man but you are still a Gold Class Geezer!

The Dogfather
1st February 2005, 06:32 PM
Col, I'm afraid you going to lose the Resident Heckler title if you carry on being so nice!

Big Gordy
1st February 2005, 06:57 PM
I've just finished my Auto Glym so I recon I'm just gonna have to get some of this Maguire stuff and give it a try:p If I order it through Wul do we get a NMS discount:question:;) :p:D:approve:

Wul
1st February 2005, 07:26 PM
:I Col - you are getting soft in yer auld age!! :p

Hate to say "I told so" but........

Glad your suitably impressed Col - it makes the expenditure worth it though.

And to compound my sadness I have recently purchased another 2 megs products which will be road tested very soon from the professional range - #39 heavy duty vinyl cleaner which should remove all gunk and wax residue from the black trim......... and #16 Mirror Glaze Carnuba Wax - this is a topper for NXT which apparently makes it gleam and last much longer too. All will be revealed in due course!! 8):cool:

Big Col
1st February 2005, 08:20 PM
quote:Originally posted by Wul
#16 Mirror Glaze Carnuba Wax - this is a topper for NXT which apparently makes it gleam and last much longer too.

Just so my normal resident heckler service is resumed, yes this means the sad bas will be waxing his wax!

Scottie
1st February 2005, 08:26 PM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

:I Col - you are getting soft in yer auld age!! :p

Hate to say "I told so" but........

Glad your suitably impressed Col - it makes the expenditure worth it though.

And to compound my sadness I have recently purchased another 2 megs products which will be road tested very soon from the professional range - #39 heavy duty vinyl cleaner which should remove all gunk and wax residue from the black trim......... and #16 Mirror Glaze Carnuba Wax - this is a topper for NXT which apparently makes it gleam and last much longer too. All will be revealed in due course!! 8):cool:

Wul,

I've got a nice wee heated garage. Howabout you bring your pc polisher and all that new stuff above and try it out on my red coop;):p:D

Wul
1st February 2005, 10:51 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
[brJust so my normal resident heckler service is resumed, yes this means the sad bas will be waxing his wax!

But at least i've got wax to wax....not like some of us <eh Col..Eh?:p>

<coughmerscr@pcough>

Wul
1st February 2005, 10:54 PM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop
[br
Wul,

I've got a nice wee heated garage. Howabout you bring your pc polisher and all that new stuff above and try it out on my red coop;):p:D

Fiona - who could refuse an offer like that :I only one wee hitch .... the 155 miles between Auld Reekie and Inverness. 8):clown:

But if you were to move then maybe ;):evil::)