PDA

View Full Version : Blue MCS 05 with 18in Alloys GW Road Mon night

JohnO
1st February 2005, 06:43 AM
Big Hello,

I have to say I love the way my EB/EB MCS looks but it was definitely overshadowed by your well heeled beast. mmmmm black 18 in wheels mmmmm drool....
The car looked stunning.

Enjoy
JohnO

marc.c
16th February 2005, 05:25 AM
johnO,

if you was the guy who come out of the spar and i we said a quick hello it was me( hyper blue mcs, private plate, black rims)thanks for the nice comments and BTW your mcs didn't look to shabby either;)

cheers,

Marc.

AeroJonny
24th February 2005, 08:08 PM
Flashed you (ahem!) down by partick cross yesterday morning. Hi! Actually, I may have waved but i wanted to use the flashing gag even if it was pish.

marc.c
25th February 2005, 08:21 AM
quote:Originally posted by AeroJonny

Flashed you (ahem!) down by partick cross yesterday morning. Hi! Actually, I may have waved but i wanted to use the flashing gag even if it was pish.
i tried to flash back but always end up waving, can never get to my stalk fast enough:I now thats what i call pish gag:Dgood lookin mini you got there!

AeroJonny
25th February 2005, 09:07 PM
Cheers, I know that feeling, sometimes i get flustered and end up doing neither. If you find your car on bricks one morning, i may havestolen your awesome rims:D:p

marc.c
26th February 2005, 04:59 AM
[quote]Originally posted by AeroJonny

Cheers, I know that feeling, sometimes i get flustered and end up doing neither. If you find your car on bricks one morning, i may havestolen your awesome rims:D:p
[/quote\] well at least i'll know they have gone to good home:D