PDA

View Full Version : H8 BMP

Natalie
28th January 2005, 05:42 PM
This car flashed me on the Kingswells - Aberdeen Road last night at around 17:20. Sorry i didn't flash back quick enough!! LOL!! Does anyone know this car!? It was dark and so it may have been racing green or black with a white roof.

Monsta Mo Mini
28th January 2005, 06:02 PM
Brian Pirie!
http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/gallery/brian_p.jpg

john
29th January 2005, 03:37 AM
Yup thats Brian its H8 BMP but he will forgive you he's not a bad sort:D

monkimagic
29th January 2005, 05:45 AM
Dont hear much from Brian, whats he up to ? or maybe I am just missing his posts.

Monki

Natalie
29th January 2005, 07:35 AM
Oh cool now i know who it was!! :) LOL!! Glad to see that some folk are still keeping up the new MINI ettiquette and flashing there headlights!! Sometimes i feel like a right idiot doing it when no-one flashes back!! LOL!! :)

bpirie1000
31st January 2005, 04:47 PM
I am Still here..

I am Out and about waving and Usually making a fool of myself cause No-one waves back...

Never mind.. it is all good fun..

I can't remember what car you were in I'll make a concerted effort to wave from now on...

Are you gong to the Mini Run this weekend... I'll be able to put a face to the name and the car??

You Know you want to .. it is a Mini adventure.......

fame at last

Natalie
2nd February 2005, 06:24 PM
Hey Brian,

I was in an Astro Black Cooper with xenon headlights. No sorry i can't make the run this weekend as i'm working at John Clark's! Pop in bye one weekend to say hi then i'll know ya!! Having said that i noticed your car at the beach on Sunday morning. I like the MINI sign on your roof!! :)

G2 - S
2nd February 2005, 06:38 PM
Just realised who you are Brian!!! You used to live on the jacobs ladder road (countieswells) and used to have a mean wee mini with twin centre exit exhaust with your reg on it. I envied that car every time I drive past your house for years!!

I used to drive a Blue saxo vtr so you wouldn't remember me perving at your mini fleet!

bpirie1000
4th February 2005, 04:29 PM
Well there is fame if ever there was some...

Natalie, So what do you do at J.C?? Was out for a walk in the mini.. thought it was looking major Bling on Sunday Hu.. cause I spent couple hours making it sparkle.....

G2-S Yip it was me .. I used to live tehre I now live in westhill.. the Fleet is still there.. currently have a 1961 van a pick up and a saloon.. don't know why but I am mini'a holic...

tis all good though... glad you saw the light and changed over was it my influence that made you swap?? YOu Going on the Run On Sunday??

anyways take care peoples......

Brian

Natalie
4th February 2005, 06:22 PM
I help out there at weekend's with test drives and meet and greet the customer's!! :) I totally enjoy it because i am car mad and of course MINI Mad!! :) hehe!! Yeah i did notice how pretty and shiny your car was!! :) Well worth all that elbow grease Brian!! :)

G2 - S
4th February 2005, 06:44 PM
Brian,

I'm afraid it wasn't your influence for the MINI although I wanted a mini because of you and still do!

My wife really wanted her own car so I sold my saxo to buy her a car. Little did I know she had such expensive taste! Not that I was really complaining. After my first test drive I was hooked.

Will look for you in westhill. Where abouts? I'm in sauchen so most days at least passing through.

bpirie1000
4th February 2005, 11:24 PM
thaks NAtalie, I'll be cleaning it again this weekend.. Might have to come past John clarks to book my service as I'm due one in couple weeks.. Might make it when your on so watch out for me.. Matt is still trying to get me into an S But I really don't know... I like my wee coopy....

G2 i live just off Old skene road.. not really out there much during the day my car sits on langstracht all day though.. so you could see it there.. I'll be spotted zooming home at 5 if your fast you could catch a glimps... Maybe..

Natalie
4th February 2005, 11:40 PM
I used to always clean my car at the weekend but i never have time these days with working 7days a week now! Yeah totally pop in bye!! It is Anne and myself on this weekend though. You should sooooo get an S!! I love driving it sooooo bad!! :) Yeah i must admit i'm having great fun in my cooper at the moment but getting to drive the S at the weekend i totally notice a BIG difference!! Hmmm maybe one day i'll have my own S!! :) hehe!!

john
6th February 2005, 05:08 PM
Hi Natalie,I was tring to work out who you were but then Terri told my:)

I should have worked it out long ago really:)

MartinSullivan
6th February 2005, 06:53 PM
I saw this car yesterday - and its owner, and the owners girlfriend and mini and some guy called John, dunno who he was though

bpirie1000
7th February 2005, 03:47 AM
Hay Martin .. Hows the Wheel ??

That was not my Girlf.. She is just a mini'ac and was washing her car there..

that guy John I know he pops up everywhere... handy guy though..

chers Brian

MartinSullivan
7th February 2005, 03:58 AM
quote:Originally posted by bpirie1000

Hay Martin .. Hows the Wheel ??

wheel is spot on Brian, looks and feels great and must add at least 10 bhp to the car :D

That was not my Girlf.. She is just a mini'ac and was washing her car there..

OOOPSSS SORRY! :I;):p

that guy John I know he pops up everywhere... handy guy though..

Yeah pretty handy - cant keep his car clean though :D