PDA

View Full Version : Asking a huge favour (pleasepleaseplease)

joanna
26th January 2005, 10:56 PM
hello,

first time on the website, and I'm not very computer literate so I hope it works. As I said, we are really wanting to take advantage of peoples generosity, by 'borrowing' their cars. We are getting married in Edinburgh on 30th April, and we would love to have a blue and a white mini to complete the set with our own wee red one. If anyone is willing to be our chauffeur on the day, it would be greatly appreciated (and much nicer than getting a taxi!)

If you would like to help us out, please can you email me on jrday1975@aol.com

Thank you lots in advance

Joanna

Wul
26th January 2005, 11:01 PM
It's funny but i'm sure theres a couple in Musselburgh with both a blue AND a white mini :cool:

But who could it be? ;):p

Burple
26th January 2005, 11:30 PM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

It's funny but i'm sure theres a couple in Musselburgh with both a blue AND a white mini :cool:

But who could it be? ;):p

I wonder who that might be....... ;);):D

I actually stay in Dundee, but Flick is in Musselburgh, so there's a fair bit of scooting about done!
I better ask her good self, but that sounds like a bit of a giggle!
Oh yeah... here they are...
http://www.mini2.com/gallery/personal/low_n_loud1/43124_thumb.jpg (http://www.mini2.com/gallery/personal/low_n_loud1/43124.jpg)
(click on the pic to make it bigger)

So... a preliminary yes!!! why the hell not!
Just don't ask Bonnie Scotland... he'll want to stay for the food too!!! :D:D:D

Email on the way! :D

** NewsFlash!**
Just spoke to Flick, And everything is cool except for one minor thing.
That might be the time when we're away on the round Great Britain charity run thing. If we're not, then you have a definite yes!! :D

Big Gordy
27th January 2005, 12:49 AM
Euan could always be one of the page boys:D:D:D;) :p:D:approve:

Burple
27th January 2005, 02:03 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Gordy

Euan could always be one of the page boys:D:D:D;) :p:D:approve:

Oooh... you're gonna get slapped knees!! ;);):blackeye::blackeye::blackeye::p:D:D