PDA

View Full Version : Aimee

sleepyrascal
25th January 2005, 10:52 PM
Saw a very nice young lady driving a black cooper on Anderson drive arund 1:45pm, just past the fire station. Was that you Aimee?

aimee_s
15th February 2005, 01:59 AM
hello! i officially HATE computers and all things to do with them...which explains my absence from the site for sooo long....anyway! it could well have been me :D thats the route i take to uni when i actually go!
and i would have defo seen you a few fridays back in the kebab shop if you and Andy had waited....you guys!!!!!

sleepyrascal
15th February 2005, 03:29 AM
Well Buchan was phoning but got no answer so we figured you had gone home or were out of range or something and not just ignoring your phone cos we all know you cant resist the BUCHAN!!!;);););):D:D. ... sorry ;)

We were all pretty shattered and needed our beds. We're getting on you know. I'm kicking 23! :D:D:D

Andy was telling me about your car. I'll have to get a look some time, it sounds pretty nice!:cool:

By the way, I was a bit unsure at first... but the pink is growing on me!!;);):D

aimee_s
15th February 2005, 06:56 AM
haha.....point one-of course i wasnt ignoring, but since the whole (VALENTINES) day has passed without a word from Mr Buchan, im finding him easier to resist all of a sudden!
point 2...being 23 is NO excuse for leaving the kebab shop early, esp when its rumoured im making an appearance there!
point 3...my car is lookin even better after givin it a lil wash the other day...
and point 4...the pink is still questionable-it has been suggested that the house of ballamory is what its based on-honest its not!!

sleepyrascal
15th February 2005, 11:52 AM
Point1. Mr Buchan has issues..

Point2. being 23 is not good reason to leave the kebab shop, I admit it. However, i'm 22. Also, had I known your were due to make an apearance there, I would have stayed with Buchan and EK. However I didn't know, so there was no reason to stay other than the free popadoms, and I just wasnt in a popadom mood!

Point3. Im sure its looking sleek! As I say, i'll have to get a look some time. Buchan was trying to explain but he managed to say it had a big radio and it was black. That was about it.

Point4. As I said, I quite like it now Im used to it. I drive past a lot and have been known to haunt the bar area from time to time.

I'll keep my eyes open for you on A.Drive from now on. My car is the one with the lovely black steel wheels.

aimee_s
15th February 2005, 07:11 PM
point 1-clearly he has issues....aimee not impressed!
point 2-popadoms....i understand your point, im never really in a popadom mood at that time of the day-more on the lookout for naan bread...now that IS good at 3am!
point 3-good to see that the radio made a big impression!
ill try spy the black steel wheels...shouldnt be hard to miss really!

sleepyrascal
15th February 2005, 10:30 PM
1. enough said on that point!

2. naan would have been good but the thought never occured to me!

3. that is good!

now im off to glenvarigill to pick a fight with some salesmen.