PDA

View Full Version : Big Col and minime

Big Gordy
21st January 2005, 05:22 PM
I'd just like to say a big "FANGK OOO" to Colin for donating his 'S' side skirts too me8) I'll be fitting them on in the next few weeks - hopefully:I I'll try and get some before and after shots:cool:
I also must thank Iain for the bag of fixing clips he presented me with along with Colin's sills:approve: You are my 'stars' for today:D Stand up and take a bow:):I:clown:
I now realise where Iain is coming from with regards to selling mini's. I watched and listened to him patiently explain to a punter for about the 5th time what his spec was and how much it would cost:DHe has the patience of a saint:pI would have just given the guy a slap:evil:
Hey Col your old cooper looks great after a good wash and the 16" 5 spokes added :p:D:approve:

MartinSullivan
21st January 2005, 05:31 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Gordy
I now realise where Iain is coming from with regards to selling mini's. I watched and listened to him patiently explain to a punter for about the 5th time what his spec was and how much it would cost:DHe has the patience of a saint:pI would have just given the guy a slap:evil:

Was it Col he was explaining it to :question::D

Big Col
21st January 2005, 05:45 PM
Don't worry Big G! Iain told me he was putting 16s on it and I immediately asked him which ones. If it had been the 5 spokes I'd have been up there at midnight taking 'em off! He also said he was going to put zebra stripes on the roof! Black and white zebra stripes!!! On a yellow and black car! :dead: We were in the showroom for about 5 mins, mw going "Naw you're no!" and him going "Yes I am!". We compromised on a Zip. Zebra stripes! The poor lil guy would be sobbing like the golf in that advert!

You're welcome for the skirts by the way. Although dealer boy gives you a bag of 50p clips at no personal expense to himself and he becomes a star of the moment and I give you bumpers I coulda ripped some buggar off sold to someone for £90 for and I get the same billing??? There's no justice!!! :disapprove:;)

By the way, MS it was me that was patiently explaining my spec to Iain since I had changed it 7 times and he never knew what one I had finalised on. :)

Big Gordy
21st January 2005, 06:07 PM
I was just killing two birds:question:with the one post thats all8)
Ohh by the way it is the wheels you love to hate that he has put on it:Dand he did say it was definately the zebra striped roof he'd ordered for it:p "Had to be done" was his exact quote :p:D:approve:

Big Col
21st January 2005, 06:14 PM
Are you serious:question:

Big Col
21st January 2005, 06:18 PM
You can't be serious!

Big Col
You just's can't be!

Big Col
You're NOT!

Big Col
ARE YOU SERIOUS???????

Big Gordy
21st January 2005, 06:28 PM
I never joke about these things.............;) :p:D:approve:

Mini Me
21st January 2005, 06:56 PM
It's your own fault C,you told everyone about the soap dodgers blue hair:eek::blackeye:......she no happy ,what is it they say ? hell hath no fury like a ..............:p;)

Big Col
21st January 2005, 07:04 PM
THERE'S NO WAY YOU'RE SERIOUS!!!! :mad:

I HATE THOSE WHEELS!!! That's not the worst of it though! You CAN'T put Zebra stripes on him! He's black and yellow! You can't add white stripes to a black and yellow car! It'll look utterly utterly ridiculous! If you put zebra stripes on him I'm coming up there at midnight and ripping them off! :mad:

Big Gordy
21st January 2005, 07:42 PM
Go on Iain do it:D Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on 'Revenge is best served sweet' mwaahahahahaha:p:D:approve:

Big Col
21st January 2005, 07:48 PM
He'll never sell it! It'll look boggin'!

Big G remember why you started this thread in the first place??????

frizzie__kizzie
21st January 2005, 08:10 PM
Go on, do it just to make Big Col SQUIRM!!!

:I:clown::kiss:

Big Col
21st January 2005, 08:17 PM
<looks miserable> I can't believe you all want to ruin the look of my lovely wee old car just to upset me! Surely there are other ways than to ruin a wee car that kept me safe and gave me no hassle for 2 years! He was a good we car to me and I don't want to see him ruined just for a laugh! :(:disapprove:

Big Gordy
21st January 2005, 08:25 PM
"Madam, Its only a commercial":D Calm down 'C' Its all down to that magical thing we all have (or not in some cases:dead:) TASTE;):D If Iain thinks it will sell with zebra's and 5 spokes then so what. It ain't your's anymore:evil:;) i don't like the stripes on his yellow demo:dead: Looks too 'comical' IMHO :p:D:approve:

frizzie__kizzie
21st January 2005, 08:26 PM
Aw God...but us all on a guilt trip why don't you! Don't Panic my tall chum, they'll just be having a laugh??? But then again, my dad is involved so who knows???

Big Gordy
21st January 2005, 08:27 PM
........and you do know I'm really grateful for the side skirts:I8).....don't you:eek::blackeye: :p:D:approve:

Big Gordy
21st January 2005, 08:29 PM
What you trying to say young miss:evil: That I don't know how to have a laugh:mad: We'll see who's laughing when I get home :evil::mad:;) :p:D:approve:

frizzie__kizzie
21st January 2005, 08:29 PM
I must admit that it is going to be interesting, seeing if Mum notices or not....won't it Dad? A real test of how observant she really is!!!

frizzie__kizzie
21st January 2005, 08:31 PM
And I was only implying that when you're involved, there's a chance you might actually do it!!! If anything, the one thing you're not lacking is a sense of humour!!!

Big Gordy
21st January 2005, 08:32 PM
Hey she can't be that bad :D She's spotted the new scanner already:p Didn't think she'd notice for at least a week or 2 :p:D:approve:

Big Gordy
21st January 2005, 08:34 PM
Sorry mods :I drifted slightly off topic there :p:D:approve:

Big Gordy
21st January 2005, 08:35 PM
.......although it doesn't really have a topic as such..........:p:D:approve:

frizzie__kizzie
21st January 2005, 08:36 PM
When did she notice the scanner???? How can she notice something as silly as that when she hasn't even noticed that we've got a completely different tower???? Aw well. Maybe she will notice then? EEEEK!!! Then you'll be in the $h!t.

frizzie__kizzie
21st January 2005, 08:38 PM
Excuse my french!

Julz
21st January 2005, 10:50 PM
ZEBRA STRIPES, ON A YELLOW MINI:dead::dead::dead:

Bumble bee stripes maybe, but ZEBRA STRIPES????:dead:

Ah well!!

As for unobservant mothers, when I was 13 my mum didn't notice I had a drum kit for 5 weeks!!:D:D

Big Gordy
21st January 2005, 11:45 PM
WHAT!!! Was she stone deaf:dead:;) :p:D:approve:

frizzie__kizzie
22nd January 2005, 04:53 AM
My mum notices when my music gets turned up a couple of notches, so she would be bound to notice a drum kit sadly!!! But mind you, she doesn't notice (or remember) a lot of other things so there's really no way of knowing what on earth she'd notice!!!

Wul
22nd January 2005, 05:18 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Gordy

WHAT!!! Was she stone deaf:dead:;) :p:D:approve:

No - he had the kit but no drum sticks!! :I:clown::p

Mini Me
22nd January 2005, 05:41 AM
As if i would Col<you bet your ass>:p