PDA

View Full Version : KJ

minidriver#1
20th June 2003, 08:39 AM
Hello, i'm KJ (not my real name, but no one can pronounce my real name so its cool). I have one of the last silk green / black coopers made ;) and its the best thing since the internet. I used to have a Pug 106 but traded that in when i took a MINI Cooper for a test drive from JC's. It was either a 1.8 Focus Zetec or a Alfa Romeo 147, until i drove the Focus passed JC's in dundee and saw 2 lovely little minis in the showroom window.

I'm a professional web and graphic designer for a government institute, and i used to freelance in my spare time as a student.

I also run a national music promotion site and put on gigs in the dundee area, mostly focusing on alternative music, but i'm moving into hip hop now. My site has over 1050 members on its forums so that takes up more of my precious spare time.

I used to teach weaponless self defence in wel known health club in dundee and used to be heavily into ground grappling and submission fighting, until i got a full time job, and now i build sites all day long. I try and keep active in my martial arts, but struggle to find the time.

i'm trying to think of other things to say but its late and i thought i should contribute something to this part of the site since i have been on here for a while now.

I've only met Julz so far since i havent managed to make it to any of the local meets :( but i'm desperate to end that as soon as possible.

Also, i cry when i recall the moment when practically every insurance company told me they wouldnt insure me on a Cooper S. lol.