PDA

View Full Version : Knockhill cooperchallenge

john
17th June 2003, 08:03 PM
OK peeps the Cooper challenge is on again this coming weekend at knockhill so who is going????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Big Gordy
17th June 2003, 08:20 PM
I'll be there but not with the MINI's I'm afraid. I will be racing my pre65 Triumph scrambler over the back on their moto-cross track. If anyone gets bored with the racing come and watch. I ride No.92 and wear a white helmet and a grey/white stripe rugby top. Don't be shy now (I won't bite).;):D

Big Gordy
17th June 2003, 08:23 PM
Oh I forgot to say if you tell the guys at the gate that you are going to watch the Twin Shock Scamble and arrive before 10am there is a chance you will gain admission FREEEEEEEEEEEEE. Worth a try ;););)

Gismo
18th June 2003, 04:13 AM
Sorry, i'm away as newminiscotland's representative on the milton keynes run, camp and bbq

Bonnie Scotland

Willie M
18th June 2003, 03:38 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Sorry, i'm away as newminiscotland's representative on the milton keynes run, camp and bbq
Are you taking the Jimmy Hat with you Al? ;):D
Have a good trip, good to see you flying the flag. Say Hi to Bad Manners and Co. for us :cool:

knaone
19th June 2003, 01:18 AM
Most of times i go to stonehaven a cooper challenge is on at knockhill! :dead: typical! Most of the times i am heading up to stonehaven i also see Zooooooom and co coming down the road at a high speed ;):p

john
19th June 2003, 01:22 AM
quote:Originally posted by knaone

Most of times i go to stonehaven a cooper challenge is on at knockhill! :dead: typical! Most of the times i am heading up to stonehaven i also see Zooooooom and co coming down the road at a high speed ;):p

perhaps you should slow down a bit then:D

Gismo
19th June 2003, 03:24 AM
quote:Originally posted by Willie M Are you taking the Jimmy Hat with you Al? ;):D
Have a good trip, good to see you flying the flag. Say Hi to Bad Manners and Co. for us :cool: Also going is the full jacobite regalia :cool: watch the posts on mini2 as i reckon there will be a few pics, hmm :I

Bonnie Scotland

Willie M
19th June 2003, 04:15 PM
Wathch yerself Al. That Bad Manners is a bu**er with his digital camera, watch he doesn't go for any 'engine bay inspection' shots :eek::eek::disapprove:
Have a good one, hopefully catch up with you soon.

macblob
19th June 2003, 08:30 PM
John , What times is the cooper challange at knockhill and is it on both sat the 12st and sun 22nd?

ohh aye how much is it?

cheers Brian

Big Gordy
19th June 2003, 09:06 PM
:DIt could be FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE if you turn up before 10am and say you are going to spectate at the Twin Shock Scramble Club's meeting. Don't all turn up together mind as the guy's at the gate might get a big suspiciuos know what I mean ;););)