PDA

View Full Version : White S with Red Vipers

Wul
14th January 2005, 12:03 AM
Not me - my bro spotted this car in his rear view mirror chasing along the M8 at the weekend - just before his aquaplane at rather impressive rate of knots!!!:eek:

Anyone on here?

MartinSullivan
14th January 2005, 12:06 AM
That'll be Scotch I would guess

http://www.scottch.com/mini/web5.jpg

Scottch
14th January 2005, 01:08 AM
Yep, was me!

His aquaplaning moment was very impressive (must've been interesting in his A4). We expected to help pull the bodies from the wreck once it finished tumbling and landed in a field! :eek: Was spectacular from behind ;)

As an aside, it was mental watching the A4 zig-zag through the big puddle on the M8 expecting the mini to do exactly the same - only the mini went through same puddle ubsolutely unperturbed - what an excellent bit of kit! Completely rock solid it was.

Wasn't chasing too hard (or close) but we were wanting past! :D Ask him to move over next time Wul ;)

Cheers!

Scott

Wul
14th January 2005, 01:24 AM
Heh Heh - will pass on the info Scottch :D He was quite chuffed for once to get a bit of sport too :approve:- pity the weather intervened :( I can tell you he was not too happy at his quattro perfoming like that and your mini not budging - he did say so anyway - once his heart rate settled and the girlfriend stopped hitting him with her umbrella! :p

Is your S standard or a Works/BBR thingy?

Checked out your website - i see your a biker and knockhill regular - he's got a ZXR9R an ex rosyth dockie and Knockhill regular - you's have probably passed eascj other before!!

Scottch
14th January 2005, 01:30 AM
Wul,

I had a funny feeling the girlfriend wasn't too happy - did she manage to extract her nails from the dashboard yet?

Our car is a fairly standard S with a works exhaust and works airbox (for now).

Please pass my regards to him, and next time he's at Knockhill gimme a shout if he see's the Mini.

Cheers!

Scott