PDA

View Full Version : I know this is a bit unusual for NMS

Big Col
13th January 2005, 04:56 PM
but what is wrong with this little t!t? What did he THINK was going to happen? This wee tw@t should have his application to sandhurst refused! He wont of course because the armed forces belong to his gran!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4170083.stm

Scottch
13th January 2005, 05:17 PM
Col,

This is what happens when you're mum and dad are actually also your aunty and uncle, get my drift? His dad talks to plants ferrchrisakes!

They breed a bit too close in those circles - I'm surprised there's not an old rocking chair with a banjo outside the front door to that big house they have in London.

Cheers!

Scott

The Dogfather
13th January 2005, 05:33 PM
Sack the lot of them.

Name one thing that bunch of in-bred, half german tossers has done for this country?

Big Col
13th January 2005, 05:39 PM
Well...they ran if for a while. I don't have a problem with the monarchy. It's just that wee tool I don't like.

Monsta Mo Mini
13th January 2005, 05:53 PM
But his dad is James Hewitt! ;) :D

Only adds to the guy's problems!

MartinSullivan
13th January 2005, 05:59 PM
quote:Originally posted by Scottch
They breed a bit too close in those circles - I'm surprised there's not an old rocking chair with a banjo outside the front door to that big house they have in London.

http://www.destgulch.com/images/deliv01.jpg

Looks a little bit like Harry actually :D

GAJ
13th January 2005, 06:00 PM
Gramps will be proud of him!

Wul
13th January 2005, 06:13 PM
My guess is he's just angling to get in the next I'amasupposedcelebritybigbrothergetmeoutofhere! He's worse than Jody Marsh for trying to get in the papers all the time but doesn't have her freaky nose! :clown:

The Dogfather
13th January 2005, 06:14 PM
Col, they 'the Windsor' never ran (the country).

My opinion is based purely on the current Royal Family and not their predeccesors. I can't see how any modern democratic country can have a head of state who's rule is based on a system which dates back to the middle ages (and before).

The Dogfather
13th January 2005, 06:15 PM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

My guess is he's just angling to get in the next I'amasupposedcelebritybigbrothergetmeoutofhere! He's worse than Jody Marsh for trying to get in the papers all the time but doesn't have her freaky nose! :clown:

Or breasts, but he's is a t1t!

Wul
13th January 2005, 06:23 PM
Heh Heh - I knew someone would reply with that! :D

For my tuppence worth the Royal Family are probably one of the countries biggest (most expensive) tourist attractions!

Scottie
13th January 2005, 06:31 PM
Sorry guys but I like our William and Harry.

and for what it's worth I would rather have the queen (not charles)than
President Blair who is a wan*er.:D

Big Col
13th January 2005, 07:10 PM
You'd rather have the Queen do what?

Scottie
13th January 2005, 07:19 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
You'd rather have the Queen do what?

not sure what do you think should she be head of state or would you rather have President Blair.;)

I am sorry but canny help being a royalist;) but I must admit I would rather have our own Scottish Queen and chase all those English buggers back south of the border:p:D;)

Big Col
13th January 2005, 07:31 PM
What do you think she does exactly? Personally I'd far rather have someone that is elected run the country than someone we can't vote out. The Queens powers are pretty much non existant now anyway so it's a moot point.

Gismo
13th January 2005, 07:49 PM
You either love em or hate em, personally they do nowt for me, but, if you look at it from a revenue earner for ENGLISH communities they make mega bucks through tourism etc
Sad to say, but, if they were to disappear the tourism would suffer and so would the thousands of little souvenir shops and all the add ons it brings

Big Col
13th January 2005, 08:01 PM
Like I say I don't want rid of 'em. I just think any Prince of this country that puts a swastika armband on should be removed from the line of succession and refused entry to Sandhurst.

Burple
13th January 2005, 08:21 PM
Just lik his dear ol' Grandaddy!!! :D:D:D:D

But remember Big C... reality doesn't exist for their kind.. they think the world smells like fresh paint FFS! :blackeye::disapprove:

Put 'em all in a zoo... make them Proper tourist attractions!
:D

The Dogfather
13th January 2005, 08:38 PM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop
I am sorry but canny help being a royalist;) but I must admit I would rather have our own Scottish Queen and chase all those English buggers back south of the border:p:D;)

Fi, chase English Buggers back down south? :(

Big Col
13th January 2005, 08:52 PM
I wouldn't worry too much about that mate. She wants the Queen to run the country too. :)

Burple
13th January 2005, 08:58 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
I wouldn't worry too much about that mate. She wants the Queen to run the country too. :)

She Couldnae run a BATH!!!!
Mind you... you got a fair plan about the sassenachs tho ;););)

(I keed... I keed!!!!... maybe...;))

Scottie
13th January 2005, 10:10 PM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

Fi, chase English Buggers back down south? :(

Paul I was only joking;)

Truth is I dinae really care about the royals or politics now if they were to make Robbie Willams or Colin Farrell even better a Brad Pitt lookalikey the King or prime minister that would be a different story:D

duncan
14th January 2005, 06:28 AM

Col, they 'the Windsor' never ran (the country).

My opinion is based purely on the current Royal Family and not their predeccesors. I can't see how any modern democratic country can have a head of state who's rule is based on a system which dates back to the middle ages (and before).

Theres loads of countries in Western Europe that manage, and i wouldnt want to have the US of A as a model. They've got several family dynasties that are worse than the Windsors.

Don't mind the Queen and Chuck, but the rest of the hangers-on are a PITA.

And we sometimes get overtime when the Royal Trains out and about, so I dont want to loose it :p

Mini Me
14th January 2005, 08:16 AM
Sack the bloody lot off them !!!!!!!!!:eek::blackeye::dead:

Sheilz
14th January 2005, 10:03 AM
quote:Originally posted by minime

Sack the bloody lot off them !!!!!!!!!:eek::blackeye::dead:

Hear! Hear!
:approve::approve::approve:

Crombers
14th January 2005, 10:15 PM
Absobludylootley ,

but BDM and all others fae doon sooth that find oor wonderful country is actually Gods country are more than welcome to stay !!

sleepyrascal
14th January 2005, 10:28 PM
DOH!:D

I hear ya BC

Your just envious cos harry pulls posh burds!:D

The Dogfather
14th January 2005, 11:14 PM
?

I saw the pre-edit but was was wrong with it?

Big Col
14th January 2005, 11:40 PM
I think he may have saw mine pre edit too. :);)

I'm not too jealous of his ability to pull posh burds SR. I wouldn't mind his money though! :p

sleepyrascal
14th January 2005, 11:43 PM

?

I saw the pre-edit but was was wrong with it?

It upset big col for a start! I dont want to start rows ! ;)

And I suppose the phrase 'tax supported' is slightly ott.

Other than that though BD, im not sure.

The Dogfather
15th January 2005, 12:03 AM
Oh! Right! Oops! <looks sheepish> Sorry, didn't mean to draw any attention to it.

Erm! I thought you'd said something daft and I hadn't spotted it!

<Runs and hides>

Big Col
15th January 2005, 12:05 AM
No rows here mate. ;)

orich
22nd January 2005, 02:36 AM
When I read about the incident with the prince over there, I thought that it was pretty bad taste. Then I realized that compared to what our royalty, "celebrities", do, the prince is a saint!!
As for me, I would visit Scotland before I would visit England. I am very much taken by your country. I will keep saving my pennies so one day I can tour your fascinating country!!

Rich

Sheilz
22nd January 2005, 08:10 AM
quote:Originally posted by orich

When I read about the incident with the prince over there, I thought that it was pretty bad taste. Then I realized that compared to what our royalty, "celebrities", do, the prince is a saint!!
As for me, I would visit Scotland before I would visit England. I am very much taken by your country. I will keep saving my pennies so one day I can tour your fascinating country!!

Rich

Oh to be fair there are some good things that come out of England - the exit routes! ;):D:D:D