PDA

View Full Version : Tint Haus Edinburgh

Scottie
13th January 2005, 04:47 AM
Martin, Dropped the cabrio off today bit later than planned with the Kessock bridge closed it took me 2 hours to travel 15 miles using to old A9 to Inverness:(

Anyway will let you know how it gose but first impression were good down side is that the council have put massive speed bumps on to the road to it which now means that we can not get the blue coop in for his bra.:(;)

MartinSullivan
13th January 2005, 05:04 AM
There are no speed humps on the way to the aberdeen branch :D Good luck, hope it comes out well

minidriver#1
13th January 2005, 05:40 AM
scottie, is it a clear bra that is going on the car? i'm in need of one for the CF bonnet.

Scottie
13th January 2005, 05:42 AM
quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

scottie, is it a clear bra that is going on the car? i'm in need of one for the CF bonnet.

yip it is:cool:

minidriver#1
13th January 2005, 06:07 AM
thats excellent news. please let me know how you get on, as this is something i'd love to get done also.

keep it real brudda man :P

Mini Me
13th January 2005, 06:31 AM
They did a car for us a few weeks back,and i must say it was a bloody good job(certainly something we should have on our demo's)
Nice guy's too.:p

minidriver#1
13th January 2005, 06:57 AM
minime , Scottie, are you able to pm me the cost if you know it off by hand? i take it this covers the front valance and bonnet? you think they can do the aero kit? sorry to pile all the questions on lol.

MartinSullivan
13th January 2005, 07:31 AM
They cut the film to fit KJ so they can cover any kit

minidriver#1
13th January 2005, 08:41 AM
ah i see :) cheers mate.

Scottie
15th January 2005, 03:51 AM
quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

minime , Scottie, are you able to pm me the cost if you know it off by hand? i take it this covers the front valance and bonnet? you think they can do the aero kit? sorry to pile all the questions on lol.

KJ,

Picked the car up this evening and got to say they have made a really good job. The red cabrio has the aero kit they covered the bonnet front valance and I also got them to cover the side skirts just before the back wheel as when we had our DS cooper s I noticed that this was a bad bit for getting chipped.

Total cost was £350 that was with a 10% discount although they were wanting to charge more because it took them longer with it being a aero kit but eventually they agreed to stick with the price that was quoted to us.

Before they do our blue mini they want to see it and quote price but we will need to figure how to get over the speed bumps first.

minidriver#1
15th January 2005, 08:25 AM
thanks Scottie :) thats not a bad price at all. i reckon i'll have to barter a wee bit to get em to match your price. i'm going to edinburgh tomorrow to see SGBodyworx. Do you have a post code for Tint Haus so that i can find my way there?

Cant wait to see the finished results on your cars. Sounds like a worthy investment.