PDA

View Full Version : Alright folks?

Big Col
17th June 2003, 04:45 PM
I just got steered onto this site by the illustrious Big Gordy. I had been down whinging to him about how a feathery little git crapped acid on my roof! I'm gonna get the little swine! I AM!!!

Anyway. I'm Col, I'm 24 and am a Marketing Engineer in Glasgow for the same firm as Big Gordy. My mini is a yellow/black cooper with sports seats, chrome inserts, spoiler and corroded spots on the roof. :mad:

I live in Glasgow but travel home to visit the folks in Alloa from time to time so if you see a Yellow mini with a shotgun poking out the window and the driver is scanning the sky for a certain pigeon please gimme a wave.

Tony
17th June 2003, 06:00 PM
aye aye,

welcome to the fray, please feel free to have a trip up to aberdeen at ANY time and shoot the little b*ggers up here too!!

Wul
17th June 2003, 06:30 PM
Welcome Big Col!

Giv em featherd gits one for me too - finished washing the car on Saturday and was just walking away from the car when the stukka divebombers came in for attack! Little bar stewards! So out came the cloths for an emergency mop up!

Linda M
17th June 2003, 08:09 PM
Welcome :) Poor birdy can't help it ;)

Big Col
17th June 2003, 11:41 PM
<splutters> Poor birdy? POOR BIRDY?????

Willie M
18th June 2003, 03:46 PM
Welcome to NMS Big Col :) Great to have you on board.
Hopefully see yourself and your MINI on the road sometime. Alternatively wht not try and get yerself along to one of our meets / events / socials / birdshoots :eek: sometime :cool: