PDA

View Full Version : Blown away

soggy
12th January 2005, 06:26 PM
Just been listening to the news and hearing how badly you are suffering up in the North with 100mph winds.

Just want to say I hope you're all ok, and no personal or MINI damage comes about from this weather.

Gismo
12th January 2005, 06:30 PM
Yep, walked all the way to the train station and it was closed, no trains running at all, had to take the car, should be ok, it's in the careful hands of Zoooooom :eek: it'll maybe get washed though ;):I

Duncan Stewart
12th January 2005, 07:49 PM
Everything OK thanks. My Mini got me to work fine this morning - perfect for weaving round all the fallen branches :D

Burple
12th January 2005, 08:08 PM
quote:Originally posted by soggy

Just been listening to the news and hearing how badly you are suffering up in the North with 100mph winds.

Just want to say I hope you're all ok, and no personal or MINI damage comes about from this weather.

100 mph??
Is that all? Just a breeze to us lot! :D;)

Both Friarton and Tay Road bridges closed this morning! Yikes!!!:blackeye:

Kirsty
13th January 2005, 12:52 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Yep, walked all the way to the train station and it was closed, no trains running at all, had to take the car, should be ok, it's in the careful hands of Zoooooom :eek: it'll maybe get washed though ;):I

Oh mate!!! :( I hear he's been thrashing it up and down the road all day!! ;):p

john
13th January 2005, 01:12 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

The speedo was reading 100 MPH and i was not going anywhere(loads of smoke from the tyres though)

Then I turned arround and the car was mooving at 100MPH at tick over fantastic MPG with the wind at my back:D