PDA

View Full Version : Site Monitoring

miniscot00
16th June 2003, 08:21 PM
Just a word of warning to everyone. These forums are monitored by BMW customer services.;) Just so you know:D

Willie M
16th June 2003, 08:26 PM
.....which was nice :)
Hello BMW customer services folks :D

Tony
16th June 2003, 09:27 PM
works both ways though,...huh?

hopefully if we have complaints, some nice people at BMW customer services will be nice to us......

ok, so i wont tell anybody on this forum about my NOS injection, full roll cage and re-programmed ECU (ahem - JOKE!!!!), cause i want to keep my warranty.....

...but i will say that when i got my car, the same day my indicator fell out AND i had to get a new exhaust trim, cause the first one looked nasty....which isnt what you expect on a £14K car, is it?

heheheh, hello BMW customer services.

minidriver#1
16th June 2003, 10:57 PM
the chick that works in JC's is hot.

Tony
16th June 2003, 11:40 PM
Which JC,.....Aberdeen?

Man, that place is FULL of hot chicks!!!! hahahaha.
only a quality manufacturer of fine automobiles (and motorbikes) would think of employing such HOT chicks to sell their wares and answer their phones.

I cant think of a better place that I would rather spend my free time than roaming around taking in the ambiance of such a fine showroom, full of the finest things on earth......

(can i stop now,...do you think Ive done enough to get some freebies from customer services?!) hehehehe - or do i look like a dirty perv :)

minidriver#1
17th June 2003, 12:30 AM
in dundee. she knows me by name cos i called em every 5 minutes when the car was in for repairs. pretty voice, pretty in person ;) lol. i should behave.

And no, you're not a perv in my eyes, just a connosieur of fine talent.

Moorf
17th June 2003, 02:03 AM
They are monitoring us?

*Shuffles uncomfortably in seat whilst scanning a well thumbed copy of 1984" ;)

Monsta Mo Mini
17th June 2003, 05:08 PM
quote:Originally posted by Tony

works both ways though,...huh?

hopefully if we have complaints, some nice people at BMW customer services will be nice to us......

...but i will say that when i got my car, the same day my indicator fell out AND i had to get a new exhaust trim, cause the first one looked nasty....which isnt what you expect on a £14K car, is it?

heheheh, hello BMW customer services.

Let's hope they make themselves known. Nobody likes a sneak!;) It would be good if we could get the "official" line on some of the queries posted in here.

john
17th June 2003, 05:48 PM
This for MINI UK.

I tried to order the latest type steering wheel as now fitted with chili pack and was told sorry no can do it does not fit on older mini's!

My mini is a November build and I want to know what the differences are but nobody can tell me.

ANY IDEA'S???????????????

cheers John:)

Julz
17th June 2003, 06:59 PM
Well, I would like to say hello to everyone at JC's in Dundee and they can expect to see me over the next few weeks as BabyB will be in alot, can't say why though:eek::clown:, except she has her first TLC at lunchtime!!:I