PDA

View Full Version : It's Official

Mini Me
8th January 2005, 05:19 AM
Menzies won the NMS dealership off the year(hooray to us):p;)
Just incase any of you lucky peeps missed the thread.:approve:
I would like to take this opportunity to thank my fellow NMS nutters for all there efforts,if it wasn't for you guy's ,i wouldn't be wher i am today(poor and harassed)
I would like to dedicate this one to the fans(or fan,as is the case) ....Thanks Col:disapprove:

Nenah
8th January 2005, 11:56 AM
OK - who did you pay off on the committee, huh? ;)

The Dogfather
8th January 2005, 04:54 PM
Well done Iain!

As soon as I can afford to change the Fiesta I'll be down to order a MINI OneD. See you in a couple of years then!

Big Col
9th January 2005, 04:57 AM
You're welcome chief. All joking aside you've been excellent throughout the whole trauma of me getting my 'S. It's appreciated. :)

Mini Me
9th January 2005, 09:20 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
You're welcome chief. All joking aside you've been excellent throughout the whole trauma of me getting my 'S. It's appreciated. :)

It's not here yet:eek::blackeye:;)

Big Col
10th January 2005, 08:29 AM
Yeah but the longer you make me wait the longer you have to put up with me. ;)

Mini Me
10th January 2005, 09:14 AM
mmuutherffrr<am takin a weeks holiday>:p

Mini Me
14th January 2005, 08:48 AM
Wit aboot ma prize,dae a no win anythin:disapprove:,we certificate:p< a wiz a wee bit excited,cos i never win>,you should see ma wife....:eek::blackeye:still dealin wi Col, need cheerin up;):evil:

Big Col
14th January 2005, 04:47 PM
quote:Originally posted by minime

still dealin wi Col,

but hopefully not for long! :D

The Dogfather
14th January 2005, 05:17 PM
Iain ya muppet! I've already asked you if would you like a certificate that you could stick up on the wall.

I'll put one together and send you it down, something like NMS members favourite dealership for 2004!

Mini Me
21st January 2005, 04:25 AM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

Iain ya muppet! I've already asked you if would you like a certificate that you could stick up on the wall.

I'll put one together and send you it down, something like NMS members favourite dealership for 2004!

<waiting patiently>:eek::blackeye::p
and yes, i know i've probably spelt it wrong,but us Falkirk peeps, nevert wen't tae school:(:evil: