PDA

View Full Version : Aerokit or bits of

Jeff
8th January 2005, 01:24 AM
I am looking to get the side skirts for my MC. Can you get them seperately from the aerokit and if yes how much do they cost (fitted)

I would be interested in the whole aerokit but my credit card is still recovering from Christmas!!, I know it is £975 but how much does it cost fitted? Ok I am now debating whether just to go for the aerokit, will my credit card cope!;)

Any comments appreciated:cool:

sleepyrascal
8th January 2005, 09:15 AM
i think minime could sort you out with fitting. ME TOO hopefully!!

X30YES
8th January 2005, 05:44 PM
minime (Ian) was going to look into a price re side skirts and a 'WEE' bit of discount ,better buzz him and ask .

Mini Me
8th January 2005, 06:01 PM
quote:Originally posted by X30YES

minime (Ian) was going to look into a price re side skirts and a 'WEE' bit of discount ,better buzz him and ask .

Gawd, that was November,i did e-mail you the price ,but will be bu$$ered if i can remember,as i was moving house at the time.....;)
Will check again and post back:)

X30YES
8th January 2005, 06:14 PM
You did ...........Think it was about £200 :D

Jeff
9th January 2005, 12:11 AM
Now £200 I could accept that very gracefully. Now I am interested if you could confirm Ian that would be great!!

Mini Me
9th January 2005, 01:31 AM
quote:Originally posted by X30YES

You did ...........Think it was about £200 :D

Yes per side less the 5% NMS Discount.You will also need new chrime sill strips(approx £30).As for labour,our bodyshop is closed but it only takes about an hour so £30 ish:D;)

sleepyrascal
9th January 2005, 02:59 AM
MINIME, Just out of interest, say I was to order a full BRG Aero kit from you plus fitting... What sort of price am I looking at? It can be second hand..

Mini Me
9th January 2005, 04:13 AM
quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal
MINIME, Just out of interest, say I was to order a full BRG Aero kit from you plus fitting... What sort of price am I looking at? It can be second hand..

Don't get many second hand,infact never get any sevond hand.But we are at the moment putting together some very special offers,one of which is aero kit's for NMS members and will post them on the site ,so watch this space;)

Big Col
9th January 2005, 04:53 AM
I'll be watching especially carefully! :evil:;)

Mini Me
9th January 2005, 09:26 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col

I'll be watching especially carefully! :evil:;)

There doing a half price sale starting in Feb Col:p;):blackeye:
Kidding of course:approve::eightball:

sleepyrascal
9th January 2005, 10:23 PM
quote:Originally posted by minime

quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal

Don't get many second hand,infact never get any sevond hand.But we are at the moment putting together some very special offers,one of which is aero kit's for NMS members and will post them on the site ,so watch this space;)

NICE ONE MINIME! cheers