Is going monthly :D

Scottch
7th January 2005, 09:14 PM
Whens the next edition then?

Cheers!

Scott

Wul
7th January 2005, 09:14 PM
Oh dear - they'll need to improve on the bi-monthly version then as they are struggling to make it interseting just now!

minidriver#1
7th January 2005, 09:25 PM
13th jan i tink

Crombers
7th January 2005, 09:30 PM
How does that work when you have paid a years subscription. 6 copies (i have received 4 so far) then more money please I presume

sh@z
8th January 2005, 04:12 AM
guess it depends if the subscription is for x amount of copies, or x amount of months, if months then im guessing they have to honour their subscribers and u get double the gomini for ur money, but i would imagine they would say subscription was for a fixed number of copies, which would mean ur subscription would run out in half the time :/

duncan
8th January 2005, 04:44 AM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

Oh dear - they'll need to improve on the bi-monthly version then as they are struggling to make it interseting just now!

There was a thread on M2 about this, and i posted similar.

But here's my thoughts.
Yeay, another Exhaust, woo, look, its a trip across the US!

Heather
8th January 2005, 05:02 AM
Gotta agree with wul and duncan..............

Mini Me
8th January 2005, 05:24 AM
Is it just me , or instead of going monthly it should be going down the tubes....it's crap,in my humble opinion....:p

Gismo
8th January 2005, 08:05 AM
I can only remeber one issue being very good ;)

Julz
9th January 2005, 08:55 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

I can only remeber one issue being very good ;)

I actually remember two!!:mad:;):D

minidriver#1
10th January 2005, 02:07 AM
they should focus more on publics cars and leave the companies to advertise theirs instead of doing features on them, or at least limit it to one company car feature a month. plus i reckon they dont really have their ear to the street when they are looking for good clean examples and modified ones also.

Burple
10th January 2005, 06:50 PM
quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

they should focus more on publics cars and leave the companies to advertise theirs instead of doing features on them, or at least limit it to one company car feature a month. plus i reckon they dont really have their ear to the street when they are looking for good clean examples and modified ones also.

<Ducks for cover> ;):D;):D:cool::p
Heh heh heh... Oh wait.. s'ok.. no warfare this time ;):D