PDA

View Full Version : Donny 2005 - club stand and convoy?

minidriver#1
30th December 2004, 04:26 AM
i was looking at the Donny car show site http://www.donnyshow.co.uk/ and noticed that they are seeking clubs to have stands at the show. From what i've heard from people who have been in the past years its one of hte best modified car shows of the season.

Who would be interested in going down for this if i was to set up a stand for NMS? its two days so an overnight stay at least would be required. camping most likely

its the 9th-10th of April at Doncaster Racecourse.

sleepyrascal
30th December 2004, 06:01 AM
would it be mod cars only?

minidriver#1
30th December 2004, 06:37 AM
not necessarily. the focus of the show is moddified cars, but i dont think it would make any difference to have some standard cars too :) Besides its gonna be a lot of fun and no one cars what kinda car you drive. My friend is running a stand for ClubCalibra with a bunch of Calibra owners and some of those cars are not heavily moddified.

sleepyrascal
31st December 2004, 02:15 AM
Well im up for it

minidriver#1
31st December 2004, 04:32 AM
excellent, thats two of us. lol. need more to make it a proper club stand. come on folks. if i can get at least 10 then i'll send the application in, if Calum gives it a thumbs up.

bpirie1000
31st December 2004, 05:33 PM
This car show is quite a large one from past experience. there is alot of waiting around and once you have seen everything there is nothing else to do except walk round again and again.. but for some that is what it is all about!!!!

But Keep me informed...

minidriver#1
1st January 2005, 11:28 PM
its a weekend show and there are a lot of events on throughout both days and into the evenings and through the night. camping sounds like a good laugh although not too sure about the cold nights.

weefozzy Jr
5th January 2005, 12:01 AM
put me down for this one, i promise i'll make it.

minidriver#1
5th January 2005, 09:11 AM
excellent, thats three pretty much guaranteed? i need more! come on folks. it promises to be a great weekend

weefozzy Jr
17th January 2005, 02:23 AM
kj was just wondering if had anymore info on the donnay show..

minidriver#1
17th January 2005, 03:07 AM
just what is on their site. i cant apply for a club stand with only 3 cars though. i need more but i dont think anyone is interested in this. If we can get enough, i know a few mates that are going down with their cars that we could tag along with and just set up a 3 mini stand outside for nms.

weefozzy Jr
19th January 2005, 09:16 AM
why not have a shout on mini2 have the two banners and premote both site. means we might get cars there, just thinking out loud like me dad. lol

Vicki
23rd January 2005, 12:33 AM
A few of us are going from MINI2mini. Hope to see you there guys!!!

minidriver#1
23rd January 2005, 02:10 AM
we could meet up with you guys? is it a MINI2mini club stand?

Vicki
23rd January 2005, 06:52 AM
i was thinking the same thing!!

Im gunna have a word with Mini Cruiser and Barrie from M2m and then let u guys know. its a nice idea if we had the 2 banners together. I'll ask tho just to make sure.

I'll let you know guys

minidriver#1
23rd January 2005, 10:09 AM
cheers :)

KINGHORN
23rd January 2005, 09:18 PM
mmmm could be up for this if im home will cheack my dates and get back to ya

sleepyrascal
30th January 2005, 01:00 AM
Sorry KJ, as with all the other runs, I'm out of this one.

Cheers.