PDA

View Full Version : Nanah and her other half (I THINK)

sleepyrascal
27th December 2004, 09:16 AM
Sitting at Huntly St, saw a z4 pass and thought I recognised it, then realised it was the one that sits at Nenahs house, then realised that her other/better half drives one, then realised it could be him, then behind the z4 was a nice bbr mini containing a Nenah which confirmed my suspicions.

I was to busy wondering if the chap in the z4 was your other half to notice you, But I did at the last second! Thanks for the enthusiastic waves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D

Nenah
28th December 2004, 02:05 AM
quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal

Sitting at Huntly St, saw a z4 pass and thought I recognised it, then realised it was the one that sits at Nenahs house, then realised that her other/better half drives one, then realised it could be him, then behind the z4 was a nice bbr mini containing a Nenah which confirmed my suspicions.

I was to busy wondering if the chap in the z4 was your other half to notice you, But I did at the last second! Thanks for the enthusiastic waves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D

Yep, it was Jai in his Z4 - not very environmentally friendly taking two cars out to do the shopping! ;) I saw you eyeing up the Z4 so waved like a mini maniac at you as i passed behind him!

We were racing each other to see who would get home first...which was me of course as I nabbed the lead overtaking on the inside and cutting him off on Queens Cross roundabout - slap on my wrist for being naughty!! :eek:;);)