PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas to Everyone

Monsta Mo Mini
21st December 2004, 06:12 PM
I'd just like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and New Year and take this opportunity to thank the Mods for their help in keeping NMS a nice place and to all you other MINI nuts out there who have contributed in one way or another over the last 12 months.

Special mentions; Shoppie for the unforgettable Arbroath Seafront Spectacular..it was...SPECTACULAR! John Barrie and his helpers for Cullen 2004, a truley surreal experience and surely wins the award for the most bullsh*t seen on a run. Davidson and the Whacky Racers for the round Britain chartity run - hats off to you guys!

Next year is already looking to be filled with MINI fun. Arbrath 2005, Cullen 2005 to mention 2 events.

Sadly, I'll be MINI-less from the end of March 2005 but don't panic. I do intend to keep NMS going and there'll alway be someone out there looking for a navigator;)

Thanks and all the best

Calum

3GGG
21st December 2004, 09:38 PM
Merry Christmas Calum, sorry to hear your MINI is going, but thanks for keeping this site going.

Big Gordy
21st December 2004, 10:07 PM
Ho ho ho Merrrrrrrrrrrrrry Chrrrrrrrrrrrrrrristmas everybody :clown: and can I too add my thanks to M3 for a splendid job :p:D:approve:

Big Col
21st December 2004, 10:17 PM
Merry Christmas to one and all. I agree with Big G with his comments to M^3! Goan yursel big man!!!

What you buying by the way?

MartinSullivan
21st December 2004, 10:21 PM
Merry Christmas one and all

seany
21st December 2004, 10:38 PM
merry christmas to all

Duncan Stewart
21st December 2004, 11:05 PM
Merry Christmas everyone and huge thanks to Calum for providing the site for us to have so much fun on! :D

Monsta Mo Mini
22nd December 2004, 12:27 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
Merry Christmas to one and all. I agree with Big G with his comments to M^3! Goan yursel big man!!!

What you buying by the way?

We'll be sticking with the F**T until my bank balance recovers from Shirls being on maternity leave until April, after that...???;):D

minidriver#1
22nd December 2004, 12:40 AM
merry christmas every one and a happy new year. looking forward to 2005 and thanks to everyone for arranging the runs of 2004.

And thanks to you Calum for NMS :) Hope to see you again soon.

Wul
22nd December 2004, 01:11 AM
Ditto everyone elses comments - here's hoping 2005 brings more runs (and less DIY - eh Calum?;))

MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU GUYS!

:)

Mini Martyn
22nd December 2004, 01:15 AM
Merry Christmas everyone, i wont be online as from Wednesday off to Ireland for christmas to scare the Irish!!

Thanks to everyone involved this year its been a blast (see run rules for meaning) hehehe

Roll on 2005 for more of the same mayhem!!?? :D

phantom
22nd December 2004, 03:32 AM
Yes a great big Merry Christmas and New Year to all and I'm looking forward to a whole different new year!:D:D:D:D:D

weefossy
22nd December 2004, 06:34 AM
Merry Xmas from all the "Weefossies" and all the best for 2005. Thanks to everyone that "helped make it happen" in 2004. MMM, you are always welcome in either Sioban or Neil's cars.:D:D

Mini Me
22nd December 2004, 08:50 AM
what can i possibly add, i have found lot's off new friends and lots of useful info on fantastic site, so a big CHEERS to MMM and a merry crimbo to all the usual suspects:p

broken_brian
22nd December 2004, 09:06 AM
merry crimbo to all and well done to m3 for not running away from us when he gets his new car

i will have a great crimbo off work for nearly 2weeks and i wonth get much rest as and im moving house. anyone wanna help:question:

Heather
22nd December 2004, 06:30 PM
Bah, humbug!!:p

Fontal
22nd December 2004, 09:00 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS abody and heres to the new year

From as close as you can get to lapland in Scotland :D

sleepyrascal
23rd December 2004, 04:31 AM
Merry Christmas you all!! And have a GREAT NY when i comes. Ill be on a flying visit to Dublin over NY. WOO. Its gona be brilliant!!!!!!!

Cheers MMM and the mods for all your work..

Gismo
23rd December 2004, 07:50 PM
All the best everybody, going for my last x-mas meal/day out as provided by our loyal customers :p hic, burp :I

Burple
23rd December 2004, 08:05 PM
quote:Originally posted by tribalmini

Bah, humbug!!:p

Well said that girl!!!

But seriously, muchos gratitude for everyone involved with the site, espacially M^3 for putting up with us lot decimating his bandwidth!
2005??

Bring it on!!!!!!!!

Hope Santa comes and empties his Sacks in all your happy homes!! ;);):p:D:D:cool::clown:

Cazza
23rd December 2004, 09:59 PM
Merry Christmas everyone, thanks for brightening up my otherwise boring lunch time!! (And other times, when the boss is nae about.):blackeye:

I hope Martin and I will be able to join even more events next year, and make a return visit to Arbroath, hopefully minus the rain this year!!:cool:

RichardV
23rd December 2004, 11:55 PM
Merry christmas and all the best for '05

Eggy7496
24th December 2004, 07:10 PM
MERRY CRIMBO TO U ALL!!!

hope that the dude in red gives u all what u want!!

john
24th December 2004, 09:02 PM
Merry Christmas to everyone,have a great time and most of all be safe and see you all soon:)

:clown:

hogg88
24th December 2004, 09:09 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE AND ALL THE BEST FOR 2005

I hope you have a better time than me, working offshore for both xmas and new year (No alcohol !!!) and knowing i've got to wait another 6 weeks before i get my Hyper blue MCSC (original had been incorrectly spec'd and now waiting on another (fingers crossed).
Bah Humbug, Scrooge rules !!! :(

zimbo
24th December 2004, 09:15 PM
Just want to wish all you happy folks out there a very merry xmas and happier new year:D

Kirsty
24th December 2004, 09:49 PM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone! HOOOOGE thanks to Calum and the Mods for keeping the site going and letting us all go on a rampage every now an again!! 2004...great year being in NMS, 3 cars, met lots of great people, had lots of fun...2005...more of the same please!! (I'll keep the car for a while tho!!)Have a great time everyone and see some of you on the 27th!!

Nenah
25th December 2004, 08:11 AM
Happy Christmas one and all! Look forward to meeting you all again in then New Year - 2004 has been my 1st year as a member on NMS and this site has brought much pleasure and entertainment - big ups to Calum and all the pro-active members who organised runs this year, thanks!!! Cant wait for 2005 runs!!! Drive safe and see you all soon!

X30YES
25th December 2004, 06:21 PM
Like hogg88 I'm stuck offshore for both of them this year and can see his platform from the window (our tree is bigger haha) Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year where ever you are .
Angus

Bazthemod
25th December 2004, 07:55 PM
Merry xmas folks hope your having a good one!:D:cool::)

Vicki
26th December 2004, 01:20 AM
Merry Christmas to u all at NMS! ur a great bunch!

Hope Santa came to see all of you and your MINIs

Have a good one guys!!!

Have a great and safe 2005!

sleepyrascal
26th December 2004, 04:36 AM
santa gave my car some auto glym bits. nice!

DNV122
26th December 2004, 05:26 AM
BUUURRRRPPP !

Merrrry Christ..........hic, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sheilz
26th December 2004, 09:53 AM
Eck got de-icer and I'm away to have my trifle and read the kids annuals! Hope you have all had a nice Christmas.
:D:D:D:D:D

Jeff
26th December 2004, 09:05 PM
Merry Christmas one and all!!!

Brushy
27th December 2004, 02:04 AM
Sorry were late, happy christmas to all on NMS:)

Thanks Calum for a great site, John for a fantastic Cullen;)and above all thanks to all our friends in Scotland for making us so welcome on our vists:cool:

Wishing you all a wonderful new year

Mart and Caz:kiss::kiss:

lightbody
28th December 2004, 02:45 AM
And a Merry Christmas from me and Dennis the MINI too!