PDA

View Full Version : T-Shirt design

Linda M
13th June 2003, 10:58 PM
I've been wondering about this t-shirt thing. Was thinking about trying to get a batch with the MINI design (that weefossy kindly gave us) made up but including newminiscotland.co.uk in the design. Any thoughts ? Would enough folk want to buy one :question:

Monsta Mo Mini
13th June 2003, 11:03 PM
Funnily enough I was looking into doing the same thing. I've been working on some designs. I think it would be a case of advertising them and then seeing how many orders come in and if it's going to be worthwhile, we go for it.

Big Gordy
13th June 2003, 11:22 PM
I've got one of those Koolart one's (red cooper,white roof) but I could be interested in a 'T' with a Scottish slant :cool:

Tony
13th June 2003, 11:41 PM
i wanna T-shirt too!!
count me in. was going to buy a MINI2 T-shirt (its sale time), and might still, but a fab scottish one would be even better,....

get them rolled out for the couple of days of sun we are expecting this summer!!!!!

Wul
14th June 2003, 01:08 AM
Count me in too - you could do a couple of samples with the inkjet iron-on stuff first to see how they look!

john
14th June 2003, 03:23 AM
I want one too and how about with a subtle zoooooom on it??

Julz
14th June 2003, 08:49 AM
Well, if there was a general design to download, we could personalise our own and print them onto that ironable transfer stuff you can buy!! :p

johnlewis99
15th June 2003, 01:43 AM
I too would like a T shirt of your clubs design! I could pay via paypal, or some other form. When the design gets finalized and all.
:)

macblob
15th June 2003, 04:43 AM
Aslong as u do them in extra fat Bast***d size im interested

Willie M
15th June 2003, 07:04 AM
An NMS Mini T-shirt... how Cooooool would that be ?? :cool:

Count me in for sure :D

3GGG
15th June 2003, 07:11 AM
Its gotta be Black to match the site

Linda M
16th June 2003, 07:54 PM
Calum and I have now discussed this and we're going to see what we can do, no promises though :)

bpirie1000
22nd June 2003, 04:35 AM
Count me In for that I'll have One.. Any Luck with a design..

You could Make it a Competition or something then We could all vote for the Favourate One .. Just for a Laugh Mind.....

All in the Name of Fun...

Cheers Brian

Moorf
23rd June 2003, 10:44 AM
I think selling the transfers might prove more profitable and easier to manage as then we can iron themonto whatever type/size/colour/brand t-shire we like! Would also save on postage and save on keeping loads of stocks of different colours/sizes/styles.

Or make them in different sizes so you can have smaller versions for, say, sweatshirt logo's, cap logo's etc....

:cool:

weefossy
26th June 2003, 07:47 AM
Cooper S T-shirt
sorry!! i have only just found this thread.

The local t-shirt printer Sioban and I used, set up the screen print for about £10.00 Once that is done, each t-shirt print costs about £4.00. If you download the design onto a Word document, any local printer outlet will screen print it for you. Screen printing produces a better and longer lasting result than the "iron on" version.

We could use our existing "cooper s logo" and add a Newminiscotland.co.uk or an alternative punchline. I would be more than happy to cover the cost of the artwork / set up costs. I would ask our supplier to source suitable T-shirts, varying sizes, and let me know what the total purchase price would be. (She supplies half the schools in the lothians with Sweatshirts etc.

I would suggest we stick to "white print on black t-shirts" as this looks good and keeps the process simple to start with. If demand justifies other colours, we could consider it.
Sioban will try and find out what it would cost to produce the final article on decent t-shirts. In the meantime let me have some suggestions as to what could be an alternativec logo, to newminiscotland.co.uk - - - "clean suggestions only"

all the best weefossy

Monsta Mo Mini
26th June 2003, 05:41 PM
I'll get some designs done in the next week and post them for comment and preferences.