PDA

View Full Version : prob jumping the gun a bit...

mgemie
16th December 2004, 07:31 AM
With the recent advertisement/arrangement of the NMS polos and shirts, prehaps a NMS membership pack would be an idea? Maybe i'm jumping the gun in suggesting this but its just that Angus' NMS clothing idea seems to be incredibly popular.

minidriver#1
16th December 2004, 07:49 AM
on my site i employ membership which entitles extra privelages and it raises cash every month. so much so that my site bandwidth is now covered and thats with several hundered thousand hits a month and 4000+ member accounts. its the way to go and helps to keep banner ads to a minimum.

If you need a hand on ideas for raising cash let me know because i've been through it all.

minidriver#1
16th December 2004, 08:35 AM
we cant get his thoughts if we dont make suggestions though right?

Julz
17th December 2004, 12:31 AM
I actually think Calum has plans for merchandise on the go, but as he's such a busy chap, I don't think he has much time to sort everything out!:)

Burple
17th December 2004, 02:39 AM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

I actually think Calum has plans for merchandise on the go, but as he's such a busy chap, I don't think he has much time to sort everything out!:)

Cool!! :cool::D
If you need any help with any of it big man (if that *IS* your intention), don't hesitate to ask if you'd like a help!!
Sure there are lots of willing handy helpers lurking about here! :D:)

Monsta Mo Mini
17th December 2004, 08:39 AM
OK OK OK!

First off - I don't want to go down the M2 route where you are basically paying a memebership fee under another name. It would certainly raise the NMS coffers but by how much is debatable given that we really only have a hardcore of 50 active members. The legal side of things starts getting complicated aswell and I really don't have the time to get involved with that at the moment.

OFFICIAL Merchandise...

Firstly, I'll have a chat with Angus and see what sort of deal can be done with his supplier in the first instance.

The second option: If there is the demand there for Official NMS branded merchandise. I'll set up an online shop on CafePress.com and see how it goes. This will allow us to offer lots of different things.

The whole site is about to get a new look and branding so it would if you can hang on just a wee bit longer it will be best all round and retains consistency across the site and all promotional materials.

I realise I've been neglecting the site of late but hopefully I'll get things back on track in the New Year.

Any further input will be gratefully accepted.

Wul
17th December 2004, 04:46 PM
quote:Originally posted by Monsta Mo Mini

The whole site is about to get a new look and branding

:eek::eek: Is it done yet ... IS it done yet? :p:clown:

Just kiddin M3 - look forward to seeing www.newnewminiscotland.co.uk :cool::evil:

Big Col
17th December 2004, 06:15 PM
Ok I'm going for a coffee as I just clicked on that link in Wul's post. I'm clearly not awake yet.:sleepy:

Wul
17th December 2004, 07:21 PM
YES!!!

That's made my morning tall guy! :D