PDA

View Full Version : complex decal

minidriver#1
15th December 2004, 09:09 AM
i need to find someone that can create a decal similar to this but using my own design...

http://www.veilsidejpn.com/at04/img/vs_rx8/rx8_side2.jpg

does anyone have any recommendations? Can John from Apex Signs come up with something equally stunning? i have wounds to heal.

Big Col
15th December 2004, 04:51 PM
You're clearly a "Fast and Furious" fan aint ya mate?

Mini Me
15th December 2004, 05:11 PM
Pentagon in Stirling are ace !

Wul
15th December 2004, 06:57 PM
John-Apex can do prety much anything KJ I think - but depends on whether that one is layered, printed or even painted on! :eek:

minidriver#1
15th December 2004, 07:41 PM
i think its printed. i went on the veilside site and i think that is a custom job cos its not for sale. being a graphic designer i can come up with something almost as good as that, but its just a case of printing it or making it and sticking it on the hooptie ride.

i'll see if i can send that pic to john at apex and see what he thinks. Pentagon, dont they just do tints?

Mini Me
15th December 2004, 07:57 PM
quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

i think its printed. i went on the veilside site and i think that is a custom job cos its not for sale. being a graphic designer i can come up with something almost as good as that, but its just a case of printing it or making it and sticking it on the hooptie ride.

i'll see if i can send that pic to john at apex and see what he thinks. Pentagon, dont they just do tints?
<COUGHSYOUMUSTBEKIDDING>Pentagon are at the cutting edge of decal technology,there aint a decal out there they can't do,i use them all the time,and there work is fantastic.
Phone Paul or Carlo 01786 465868;)

Scottie
15th December 2004, 08:30 PM
:question:
quote:Originally posted by minime

quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

<COUGHSYOUMUSTBEKIDDING>Pentagon are at the cutting edge of decal technology,there aint a decal out there they can't do,i use them all the time,and there work is fantastic.
Phone Paul or Carlo 01786 465868;)

Iain,

Can they supply and fit a clear bra kit to a Mini with Aero Kit?:question:

MartinSullivan
15th December 2004, 08:34 PM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop
Can they supply and fit a clear bra kit to a Mini with Aero Kit?:question:

If they cant then Tinthaus (http://www.tinthaus.co.uk/) can supply and fit paint protection film and you should get a discount if you mention NMS :D

Scottie
15th December 2004, 08:49 PM
Thanks Martin Phoned Edinburgh and going to get Touareg done first then on to the Mini's.

MartinSullivan
15th December 2004, 09:00 PM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

Thanks Martin Phoned Edinburgh and going to get Touareg done first then on to the Mini's.

No probs, watched them installing it on a car here in Aberdeen - they do a good job. They use Defendall (http://www.defendall.com)

Gill at the Ratho branch has a Mini One - and promised a discount to newminiscotland members

minidriver#1
15th December 2004, 09:37 PM
wicked. i'll give em a call

Julz
15th December 2004, 11:08 PM
If you have no luck there KJ, Rob knows a guy who does this as a hobby! Especially airbrushing and things! So that goes for any bikers out there, if you want a bonnie picture on you bike helmet, we know a man who can!:D