PDA

View Full Version : John -Stationary!!!

Sheilz
15th December 2004, 08:15 AM
Many thanks John. Had intended giving you back your money sooner but got caught up with other things. Munro just got home and might have been miffed if I'd disappeared into the dusk. 'Wont be long' is famous in my hoos for being hours :I.

(John bailed me out on Sunday after discovering there was a 150 mile gap between me and my purse! :I:I:I)

Hope you all have a great time Thurs. If any of you need a taxi just call Wee Eck!
:D:D:D:D

Big Col
15th December 2004, 05:04 PM
Sheilz you stalking John???

Sheilz
15th December 2004, 11:26 PM
If I am he's safe today. Got new furniture being delivered tomorrow and Munro is going about with a face like the proverbial skelped backside. Serves him right, bought the stuff in July so he's had more than enough warning to divest the bedroom of the mounds of papers and junk he insisted on collecting. Honestly he bought a digital copier/printer for the first Scot election and promised it would be moved to the office afterwards. Right! Nobody keeps four printers and that monstrosity in a room that's supposed to ooze ambience! Anyway I have been up to my eyeballs evicting spiders and am now going to work so John will be stalker-free for the rest of the day. Although I cant make any promises in the post-ten pm period!!
;):D:D:D