PDA

View Full Version : Menzies . . .

CooperTrooper
14th December 2004, 10:05 PM
Was out stirling way last night, had a peek in the window at the mini's . . .

how much for the purple flip paint number? very snazzy!

Big Col
14th December 2004, 10:11 PM
Starts at £4000 I think but chrome dome will be along shortly to confirm.

Big Gordy
14th December 2004, 10:31 PM
Ehhhhhhhh that's 4 grand just for the paint not the car;) :p:D:approve:

Big Col
14th December 2004, 10:33 PM
Aye the whole car's about £25k...I think.

Also I meant the MINI sales chrome dome Big G. Sorry I should have been specific. ;)

Big Gordy
14th December 2004, 10:59 PM
I knew you meant Ian:D If you had meant me the word 'old' would have been in there somewhere:evil: :p:D:approve:

Mini Me
15th December 2004, 02:55 AM
Shut it Big Bird.......the MINI DREAMLINE car(only 2 in the UK)is £25120 on the road.And before you start Col yes it was the wrong price when you were in the last time and it was my mistake,i had been charged for the chrome rims twice and never noticed.

sh@z
15th December 2004, 04:15 AM
quote:Originally posted by minime

...(only 2 in the UK)

Had to throw in a sales pitch didn't you?! :D lol!

Tell me you did that on purpose.. would be worrying if you did it subconsciously lol

Mini Me
15th December 2004, 04:25 AM
quote:Originally posted by sh@z

...(only 2 in the UK)

Had to throw in a sales pitch didn't you?! :D lol!

Tell me you did that on purpose.. would be worrying if you did it subconsciously lol
;)

Mini Me
15th December 2004, 07:47 AM
Buy the way ,the new link into our dealership will be updated with load's of fab deal's for all you guy's and gal's out there....so watch this space:p
Not that we don't look after you anyway ...DO WE ?<some back up here would be nice>

Big Col
15th December 2004, 04:47 PM

Buy the way ,the new link into our dealership will be updated with load's of fab deal's for all you guy's and gal's out there....so watch this space:p
Not that we don't look after you anyway ...DO WE ?<some back up here would be nice>

<looks huffy> Well we'll just see when I get my car before I answer that! ;)

You never noticed you had been charged for a £2000 set of wheels...twice??? Could you please go over my spec sheet again VERY carefully!

Mini Me
15th December 2004, 05:10 PM
It was internal,and the workshop,and bodyshop charged me,cos i asked who could fit them the quickest,so they both raised job cards....my own fauld:p

Big Col
15th December 2004, 05:19 PM
Rrrright. So how many Aero kits are you fitting to my car exactly?

Mini Me
15th December 2004, 05:58 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
Rrrright. So how many Aero kits are you fitting to my car exactly?
None,your mum told me you aint allowed;):eek:

Big Col
15th December 2004, 06:00 PM
LOL!!! That wouldn't surprise me! ;)

Mini Me
15th December 2004, 06:07 PM
Look at the bright side,when i noticed the error:eek:,i did bring the price down accordingly,there are many who would have left it as it was...:):D

Scottie
15th December 2004, 06:19 PM

Whats a Jambuster:question:

Scottie
15th December 2004, 06:37 PM
Iain,

I have found out what the jambuster.

What road network dose it work on is it only Motorways.

What about Sat Nav in 2005 Models will they be getting the disks with TMC.

Mini Me
15th December 2004, 07:18 PM
MINI JAMBUSTER SEES INTO THE FUTURE.
Trafficmaster technology and a uk-wide network of roadside sensors keep you up to speed with slowing or stationary traffic miles ahead,before you get stuck in it.Audible information can include whereyou are,the direction you are travelling in,how far ahead congestion is building up,and estimate the delay expected.
Team up its timely warnings with MINI's congestion-beating manoeuvrability and performance and enjoy more of the open road....:p

And yes Sat Nav in 2005 will include TMC.

Scottie
15th December 2004, 07:28 PM

MINI JAMBUSTER SEES INTO THE FUTURE.
Trafficmaster technology and a uk-wide network of roadside sensors keep you up to speed with slowing or stationary traffic miles ahead,before you get stuck in it.Audible information can include whereyou are,the direction you are travelling in,how far ahead congestion is building up,and estimate the delay expected.
Team up its timely warnings with MINI's congestion-beating manoeuvrability and performance and enjoy more of the open road....:p

mmmmmmmmmm,

Can this be fitted to any type of Car:question:

Big Col
15th December 2004, 07:36 PM
It's common in a lot of Vauxhalls. <spits>

The Dogfather
15th December 2004, 07:50 PM
We used to have 'Trafficmaster' in our Vectra-B it only works on main roads, we never renewed the subscription. Our Vectra-C which had SatNav had the capability to change programmed routes using the roadside updates, however the system was only available on mainland Europe at the time :(

I doubt it's worth the investment if you only drive in Scotland the roads aren't that bad to justify it.

Mini Me
15th December 2004, 08:16 PM
should be,ok as far is i can see the only difference is the plug that goes into the back of the radio,which can be sourced for any car....:):approve:

Scottie
15th December 2004, 08:27 PM

should be,ok as far is i can see the only difference is the plug that goes into the back of the radio,which can be sourced for any car....:):approve:

Ok,

My question is this would you fit this Jambuster to our V10 Touareg and at the price quoted.

Big Col
15th December 2004, 08:32 PM
LOL! I love the gratuitous inclusion of the "V10" bit SC. :)

Scottie
15th December 2004, 08:35 PM
LOL! I love the gratuitous inclusion of the "V10" bit SC. :)

Well I thought BMW X5 better add the V10 bit:p;)

Mini Me
8th January 2005, 06:45 PM

<looks huffy> Well we'll just see when I get my car before I answer that! ;)

You never noticed you had been charged for a £2000 set of wheels...twice??? Could you please go over my spec sheet again VERY carefully!

Just did.....aaaagggghhhhhh:eightball::eightball::black eye:

Big Col
9th January 2005, 04:51 AM
:D