PDA

View Full Version : i gave in to temptation

minidriver#1
13th June 2003, 07:43 PM
driving to town last night i was cut up by a rice boy in an old modded corsa. Thinking i'll let him go, but the traffic lights turned to red and he stopped sharpish, so i decided to pull up along side him.

Angry look from me and an axious look back from him resulted in the beginning of his demise.... lights turned green and i red lined in first, then 2nd and left him standing, at which point and stopped and reduced back to the speed limit (30mph).

My heart was pounding and i had a big cheesy grin on my face, needless to say, he had to save face and caught up reving like a nutter. Shame. He wont be cutting any minis up in future.

i feel bad about it now. Whats wrong with me?

lol.

Gismo
13th June 2003, 08:13 PM
Absolutely nothing, welcome to the i kicked a corsa club!!

Bonnie Scotland

Julz
13th June 2003, 08:35 PM
Can ugly little novas be added to this club?? Why doea everyone try to race me:question::eek:

Wul
13th June 2003, 09:13 PM
Altogether now....rice to see you...to see you rice! (Brucie accent optional!)

julz - novas are the ancestor of corsas and as such get a lifetime membership!

minidriver#1
13th June 2003, 09:26 PM
to make it sweeter i had a nice dolly bird in the front and a full tank of petrol.

Novas get on my nerves too.

Monsta Mo Mini
13th June 2003, 10:52 PM
I think Lotus Eliese can join the club aswell after the idiot who raced Zoooom into a roundabout while on his way to the borders run and lost it big styleeee. :D

Saxos kind fall into corsa territory aswell....

Monsta Mo Mini
13th June 2003, 10:53 PM
What's the situation if you are a former nova owner?:I

duncan
13th June 2003, 11:28 PM
quote:Originally posted by Monsta Mo Mini

What's the situation if you are a former nova owner?:I

Yes, i wanna know - only for "Research" purposes

Tony
13th June 2003, 11:47 PM
(me too, and XR2i's and XR3i's,....but, only for informational purposes.)

Had some nutter fat farmer bloke and his gimp try to give dennis a hard time 2 nights ago, out on the back roads by aberdeen.

man, ive only done 200 miles!!!!,.....he sat right on my arse,...i kid you not. had i felt that way inclinec i honestly could have climbed through my sunroof and stepped off of the back of dennis onto his car. what was his problem!!!!!

if only,...if only my baby dennis had been well run in. the temptation would have been too much too resist.

after 3,.......
seeeeeeeeeeeee yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! woo hoo!!!!!

Tony
13th June 2003, 11:50 PM
sorry, and he was in a clapped out turbo diesal astra with faded red paintwork.
(how embarrasing for poor baby dennis)

- but he knows, that one day the force WILL be with him.

mmmmmm,...your powers are weak old man...

Monsta Mo Mini
13th June 2003, 11:53 PM
I'm just back from two weeks in Italy where EVERYONE drives like that. In FIAT PANDAS! Sadly was also in a Fiat which had about as much power as the missues' hairdryer.

minidriver#1
14th June 2003, 09:41 PM
i wonder how the MINI would fare in India, where there are pretty much no rules on the road. lol.

johnlewis99
15th June 2003, 02:16 AM
Kj..Good job on spanking the Corsa(he got what he asked for) On the india driving, it would do as well as anything else...but I would prefer driving something from Humber,(a "pig")w/air horns...just have to stop to clean the vespa's and jeepneys off the bullet resistant windscreen periodically.

Big Col
25th June 2003, 03:57 PM
Can we add Civics to this list? Can we can we huh huh can we can we?

duncan
25th June 2003, 06:52 PM
How about anything with a BTCC style spoiler?
(Except of course the real touring cars!)

Big Col
25th June 2003, 07:09 PM
Or anything with a lawnmower engine and a big bore. The Civic that I <ahem> passed this morning sounded like a wasp with a megaphone.

Tahra
26th June 2003, 07:21 PM
How about buses especially Edinburgh ones or is that just too obvious ?
I would like to say a wee word in defense of Corsas though ( or maybe just one in particular ) My old bog standard, diesel Corsa - which probably went back to the garage more times in its 130,000 miles than 5 MINIs under warranty- had the tightest turning circle of any car Ive driven apart from my original Mini City. Maybe it was an exception though as one I drove recently gave a fine impression of being a small Sherman tank. But I do think life would be more fun & quieter withough power steering !!!

Im off to be nostalgic about my first car, navy blue, houndstooth interior lots of bits from Mainly Minis........:approve: