PDA

View Full Version : Gits!

Wul
10th December 2004, 04:31 PM
Just got back in this morning to discover the IT nerd here at work has switched the Websense doofer back on :(

So it's back to having 6x10 minutes slots per day to surf:mad:

Not happy!:disapprove:

The Dogfather
10th December 2004, 04:36 PM
Why the restriction?

Big Gordy
10th December 2004, 06:14 PM
I've just been at my new place of work for just over a month now and the IT guy who was up last week informed me that I crashed straight into the top 10 of surfers:eek:<put NMS website straight in at number 6 and I'm the only one on it:D> Sooooooooo me thinks I better calm it doon a bit as big brother is watching me:I:blackeye: :p:D:approve:

Wul
10th December 2004, 06:19 PM
BDM - they are paranoid people are sitting surfin all day and not doing any work - yeh right :I.

In reality though it is a real PITA as some of the websites i use for work are also restricted too! :(

The way I look at it is I don't smoke so having a wee 5 minute neb at NMS every hour or so is less disrupting than the smoker next door who spends 10mins every hour outside smerking a tab!

Gits - I hate Big Brother!:(

The Dogfather
10th December 2004, 06:23 PM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

BDM - they are paranoid people are sitting surfin all day and not doing any work - yeh right :I.

In reality though it is a real PITA as some of the websites i use for work are also restricted too! :(

The way I look at it is I don't smoke so having a wee 5 minute neb at NMS every hour or so is less disrupting than the smoker next door who spends 10mins every hour outside smerking a tab!

Gits - I hate Big Brother!:(

They need to relax a bit, don't they realise that the internet is a huge information source, I couldn't do my job without it.

On the other hand, perhaps someone should install that system in Col's office, we might get some peace then:evil::p:blackeye:!

Wul
10th December 2004, 06:26 PM
LOL! Wait till he starts his new job :eek::p

Julz
10th December 2004, 06:39 PM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini
On the other hand, perhaps someone should install that system in Col's office, we might get some peace then:evil::p:blackeye:!

You better be careful, the same could quite possibly be said about you!!;):p:D

The Dogfather
10th December 2004, 07:29 PM
True but as I'm in charge of the IT it's never gonna happen! :p <evil laugh!>

Scottie
10th December 2004, 07:30 PM
As a boss type person I do not mind the girls on the internet as long as they meet the dead lines and the quality of work dose not suffer I'm happy.

What a cool boss I am:cool::p

Julz
10th December 2004, 07:31 PM
But you are forgetting that I have moderator powers!!;) <evil girlie giggle>

The Dogfather
10th December 2004, 07:57 PM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

But you are forgetting that I have moderator powers!!;) <evil girlie giggle>

Which you wouldn't miss-use in case they get taken away?:D

AND! How the hell can a girly giggle be evil?

Mini Me
10th December 2004, 07:58 PM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

As a boss type person I do not mind the girls on the internet as long as they meet the dead lines and the quality of work dose not suffer I'm happy.

What a cool boss I am:cool::p
Any job's:p:D;):question:

Big Col
10th December 2004, 08:04 PM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini
Which you wouldn't miss-use in case they get taken away?:D

AND! How the hell can a girly giggle be evil?

That's "misuse" not "miss-use".

As for "how can a girly giggle be evil?" you never been thwapped in the peas by a girl by accident? They all give evil girly giggles then!

The Dogfather
10th December 2004, 08:22 PM
Doh!

Or perhaps - Miss-use - definition: an act of vengeance by a evil giggling girlie!

Julz
10th December 2004, 08:55 PM
Ah, but in my case, it would be mrs-use!!;)