PDA

View Full Version : BDM - Turriff

Nenah
8th December 2004, 05:13 AM
If youre in the Turriff area I've just found the most awesome coffee spot - aka Bad Dob Mini's pad - serving up the meanest caffine hit in NE Scotland! :p Giddy Up! :cool:

Cheers Paul - you were the first to see Winnie's new Prada shoes! :D:D

The Dogfather
8th December 2004, 05:18 AM
I think Winnie needs a run to wear in her new shoes! R U doing owt on Sunday?;)

AND If you're ever up in Inverness check out my 'great MINI roads' post had a bloody scream coming back from the Nuke Decom Conference :D

Nenah
8th December 2004, 05:21 AM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

I think Winnie needs a run to wear in her new shoes! R U doing owt on Sunday?;)

AND If you're ever up in Inverness check out my 'great MINI roads' post had a bloody scream coming back from the Nuke Decom Conference :D

Of course! You need to wear any new pair of shoes in before a big day out - ie before Sunday's Run, so Saturday may take a look the route you posted from Inverness, just to break her shoes in, of course. ;)

Weather report looks like we're in for a very cold Saturday and Sunday night...:eek:

The Dogfather
8th December 2004, 05:28 AM
Metcheck are saying 4C overnight not too bad :) Already -1C here, tonight! :eek:

Everyone is saying there's an increasing chance of snow over Christmas ;)

Nenah
8th December 2004, 05:31 AM
Yep, I read -5C on Sunday night - eecckk! - maybe too cold to snow! Crank up those heat seats peoples!

The Dogfather
8th December 2004, 05:32 AM
Christmas forecast headline: Possibly white!
The chances of a white Christmas this year now look to be significantly higher than average for many parts of the UK. We are expecting much colder weather to develop for a time during the second half of December and this is likely to bring snow to many parts of the UK. The cold weather is expected to persist for several days with northern and eastern areas having the greatest chance of snow. The expected conditions also indicate a reasonable chance of snow showers moving down the Thames Valley towards London.
Update issued 05/12/2004

Nenah
8th December 2004, 05:40 AM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

Christmas forecast headline: Possibly white!
The chances of a white Christmas this year now look to be significantly higher than average for many parts of the UK. We are expecting much colder weather to develop for a time during the second half of December and this is likely to bring snow to many parts of the UK. The cold weather is expected to persist for several days with northern and eastern areas having the greatest chance of snow. The expected conditions also indicate a reasonable chance of snow showers moving down the Thames Valley towards London.
Update issued 05/12/2004

OMG! Wish I was spending my normal Christmas day on Bondi Beach in 35+C ...:( But on the bright side - it will be my first Christmas in Scotland and possibly a white one at that - cool! (no pun intended):cool: