PDA

View Full Version : John - Miniless

Sheilz
7th December 2004, 07:41 PM
Morning John. Am glad you weren't able to stop. Slept in this morning so didnt have enough time to get kids and me ready for school so had to throw a fleece on to hide my jammies and kept my fingers crossed no one would see me. You should of heard what I said when I saw you!?!:I:D:D:D

Big Col
7th December 2004, 08:15 PM
It probably went something along the lines of "Ooooh look at that rugged big hunk of Adonis like man luvvin!" ;)

Sheilz
7th December 2004, 08:35 PM
Nooooo. YOu're away on the wrong track. Try again O Ancient One.

;):D:D

Big Col
7th December 2004, 08:42 PM
Ok. How about "oooh there's John! Thank god I'm wearing my PJ's for easy access!" :D:clown:;):eek:

Sheilz
7th December 2004, 09:21 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
Ok. How about "oooh there's John! Thank god I'm wearing my PJ's for easy access!" :D:clown:;):eek:

Mmm!I think this would be a good time to exit this thread.
;):D:D

Julz
7th December 2004, 09:25 PM
Ok, I'm concerened, you put on a fleece to hide your PJ's, so it's either a big fleece or skimpy PJ's!! Yikes!!:eek::p;):D

Big Col
7th December 2004, 09:37 PM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

Ok, I'm concerened, you put on a fleece to hide your PJ's, so it's either a big fleece or skimpy PJ's!! Yikes!!:eek::p;):D

and now it's time forme to exit this thread! ;)

john
8th December 2004, 03:37 AM
Could not see the PJ's for smoke:D

Cigarette that is:D

I thought it was Waynetta 'I'm avin a fag'

(Sheilz not me)

:D

Sheilz
8th December 2004, 09:33 AM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

Naw.Big fleece and real passion-killer jammies - tartan fleece:I:I

Sheilz
8th December 2004, 09:34 AM
quote:Originally posted by john

Could not see the PJ's for smoke:D

Cigarette that is:D

I thought it was Waynetta 'I'm avin a fag'

(Sheilz not me)

:D

Deliberate. The world's not ready for me first thing in the morning. Crime against humanity so to speak hence the smoke screen.:clown:;):D