PDA

View Full Version : Zeemax Kit Cabrio

Scottie
7th December 2004, 12:01 AM
This is the new Zeemax Body Kit for the Cabrio.

Just thought you might like to see it. Barry sent it to me but I've already got my aero kit and wouldn't have this but he has increased the clearence and intends to change the hard top kit also.http://www.mini2.com/gallery/personal/18065/50461_thumb.jpg (http://www.mini2.com/gallery/personal/18065/50461.jpg)

The Dogfather
7th December 2004, 12:06 AM
Interesting colour scheme :dead:

Still prefer the aerokit though!;)

Scottie
7th December 2004, 12:13 AM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

Interesting colour scheme :dead:

Still prefer the aerokit though!;)

There was a pepper white with red viper stripes at the BMW/ Mini Garage at Perth this weekend it was a customers and I have to say it looked really good infact I was surprised how good the effect was. It had the aero kit and colour coded arches.

Scottch
7th December 2004, 12:19 AM
Fi,

That was ours - glad you liked it! We wrestled ourselves over the colour choice for weeks, but in the end, I think it turned out dandy.

Cheers!

Scott

Scottch
7th December 2004, 12:22 AM
Oh, nearly forgot.

We don't have the aero kit - its just the standard kit colour coded pepper white, totally changed the appearance I think.

Cheers!

Scott

Big Col
7th December 2004, 12:25 AM
quote:Originally posted by Scottch

Oh, nearly forgot.

We don't have the aero kit - its just the standard kit colour coded pepper white, totally changed the appearance I think.

Cheers!

Scott

Does yours have the red wheels Scott?

Scottch
7th December 2004, 12:28 AM
Col,

No mate - I'm still working on changing the 'S' spoke wheels, and I don't think they would be red when/if I do.

Cheers!

Scott

Scottie
7th December 2004, 12:30 AM

Oh, nearly forgot.

Cheers!

Scott

Well it's been hovered seen the wee card hanging from the rear view.

May have a nose print on the drivers window from me looking in.

Why was it sitting at the dealers on a Sunday:question:

Anyway as I say I like your colour choice the red vipers are much better than the black in my opinion anyway.

We will see you at Pitlochry.

Fontal
7th December 2004, 12:33 AM
Not to bad at all I like it :D:D

Big Col
7th December 2004, 12:35 AM

Col,

No mate - I'm still working on changing the 'S' spoke wheels, and I don't think they would be red when/if I do.

Cheers!

Scott

Excellent. Was just checking so I could say Jaysus those wheels are fekin bogging! :D

Scottch
7th December 2004, 12:45 AM
Fi,

The car was there getting the radio changed - it was delivered with the boost radio cassette instead of the boost CD/mp3 player.

We were going to Glasgow for the weekend so decided to leave the Mini at Grassick's and take the demo 535d instead (and what a motor that was).

And the good people at Grassick's didn't just hoover it :D

Cheers!

Scott

Scottch
7th December 2004, 12:48 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
Excellent. Was just checking so I could say Jaysus those wheels are fekin bogging! :D

LOL - I did want red wheels, but me Julie said no.

If it's good enough for the GT3RS .... ? ;)

Cheers!

Scott

Big Col
7th December 2004, 01:01 AM
Aye but the GT3RS could have Lime Green wheels with an orange body and it'd still be sweet. :D

The Dogfather
7th December 2004, 02:19 AM
To clarify it's the wheels I don't like, they ARE boggin', pepper white is my fave colour!

MartinSullivan
7th December 2004, 02:23 AM
Kit looks nice - but think you made the right choice to stick with the Aero Kit Fiona

Scottch
7th December 2004, 05:56 AM
Aye but the GT3RS could have Lime Green wheels with an orange body and it'd still be sweet. :D

Good point, well made!

Currently favouring anthracite wheels, but I need to work on me Julie a bit more ;)

Cheers!

Scott

The Dogfather
7th December 2004, 06:03 AM

Good point, well made!

Currently favouring anthracite wheels, but I need to work on me Julie a bit more ;)

This sounds like good idea, will work as a good contrast with the white.

mgemie
7th December 2004, 08:27 AM
is this 'new' zeemax kit superceeding the current? I'm looking to get the kit but i dont like the new front bumper and i mite be put off the zeemax kit if its changing for good....

Big Col
7th December 2004, 04:51 PM

Currently favouring anthracite wheels,

I'm getting my new rims in anthracite. I think they look well smart. :cool:

Big Col
7th December 2004, 04:52 PM
quote:Originally posted by mgemie

is this 'new' zeemax kit superceeding the current? I'm looking to get the kit but i dont like the new front bumper and i mite be put off the zeemax kit if its changing for good....

It sounds like they're superceeding the current one. I agree with you about the front bumper. It looks like a bad photoshop job. :dead:

Scottch
7th December 2004, 05:03 PM

I'm getting my new rims in anthracite. I think they look well smart. :cool:

Good choice, what wheels mate?

Am I right in thinking you're new car will be yellow?

Cheers!

Scott

Big Col
7th December 2004, 05:30 PM
Good choice, what wheels mate?

Am I right in thinking you're new car will be yellow?

Cheers!

Scott

Taaa Daaah!

http://www.robotelecom.co.uk/wheels.jpg

I never get tired of posting that pic. :D

Me new motor is indeed gonna be YELLOW with a black roof and the Aero kit. :D:D:D

Mini Me
7th December 2004, 05:59 PM
Oh god i hope so......:p

Big Col
7th December 2004, 06:02 PM
quote:Originally posted by minime

Oh god i hope so......:p

<looks worried>

Mini Me
7th December 2004, 06:08 PM
aw , you'll find out in January ,buy the way you will love the sat nav mate !!:evil:
And the sunroof you wanted me to add, wow ,what a difference....:eek::blackeye::p

Big Col
7th December 2004, 06:19 PM
See...I'd assume anyone else was joking but you can never overestimate the incompetence of MINI sales staff! I'm really worried now! ;)

Mini Me
7th December 2004, 06:37 PM
:p

hogg88
8th December 2004, 12:10 AM
Looks good......but not as good as my new MCSC:D

mgemie
8th December 2004, 04:34 PM
Big Col - what wheels are those??? New version of the R90s?

Big Col
8th December 2004, 04:45 PM
They're the new split rims that're available now, or maybe from January. I dunno if they're replacing the R90s or if they're just another option.

The odd thing is the BMW blurb says they're not available painted white, but I'm getting them coated. I'm sure minime willexplain this if he spots this thread. ;)

Mini Me
8th December 2004, 06:27 PM
They're the new split rims that're available now, or maybe from January. I dunno if they're replacing the R90s or if they're just another option.

The odd thing is the BMW blurb says they're not available painted white, but I'm getting them coated. I'm sure minime willexplain this if he spots this thread. ;)
BMW blurb(hope you ain reffering to me:eek::blackeye:)As you all know,big Col can be a bit of hard work from time to time,and he spotted these new rims the day they were released(sad man:disapprove:)And instead of having them in the standard alloy finish ,he is getting them treated in anthracite.....
Oh and they do not replace the R90,they are a new option:);)
Here Col, you've not changed the spec for nearly a week ,you alright mate:question:;)

Big Col
8th December 2004, 07:27 PM

BMW blurb(hope you ain reffering to me:eek::blackeye:)As you all know,big Col can be a bit of hard work from time to time,

Heeeeeeey! That's an outrageous thing to...<ponders for a minute> Ok fair enough.

and he spotted these new rims the day they were released(sad man:disapprove:)
HEEEEEEEEEY!!!!! So much for friendly customer service! You buy something from themgiving them even more money and they call you sad!!!

And instead of having them in the standard alloy finish ,he is getting them treated in anthracite.....
:approve:

Here Col, you've not changed the spec for nearly a week ,you alright mate:question:;)

I nearly got the seats remember. :)

The Dogfather
8th December 2004, 07:35 PM
All this effort for a car that will only ever get used to 'cruise' and go shopping ;) Are you ever gonna take it on a run and give it a real drive :p :evil:

Big Col
8th December 2004, 07:47 PM
Runs aren't real drives. They're cruises. A real drive is a hammer and tongs down a B road blast. If that's what happens on most of the runs I certainly aint going as that's a recipe for disaster.

The Dogfather
8th December 2004, 07:53 PM
Recipe for disaster :eek:, why do you say that?

Big Col
8th December 2004, 08:19 PM
20 odd cars caning it round a back road, drivers of different talents all trying to keep up with or out do each other? hmmm. Sounds a bit dodgy to me. Thankfully though I know that the runs aint like this on NMS. They're fun cruises. :)

The Dogfather
8th December 2004, 08:22 PM
U obviously missed last years Cullen run then.

You right about drivers egging each other on, things can get a bit OTT.

Big Col
8th December 2004, 08:23 PM

There has been a lot of discussion about that on here over the course of this year. Thankfully the 2 runs I've been on were nothing like that.

The Dogfather
8th December 2004, 08:31 PM
Col - You have mail. (probably home email)

Big Col
8th December 2004, 08:43 PM
It will be my home account mate. I'll email you my work addy just now as it saves me working. :)

X30YES
10th December 2004, 01:32 AM

There has been a lot of discussion about that on here over the course of this year. Thankfully the 2 runs I've been on were nothing like that.

was that the shopping/school run then :p:D:D;)