PDA

View Full Version : GrrrrrraaaarrrrGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Vosh
6th December 2004, 06:43 PM
<deep breath and said through gritted teeth>

Someone has left my Mini with a large dent on the passenger wing of my car, right by the door, enough of a dent for the crease behind to rub against the door when opened. Very kind of them I thought. :mad:

So, anyone care to recommend a good body shop please?

I'll check back later, I'm off to find something to smash up...

Big Col
6th December 2004, 06:45 PM
That must be some dent!!! We don't have a lot of luck on this site do we?

The Dogfather
6th December 2004, 06:45 PM
quote:Originally posted by Vosh
I'll check back later, I'm off to find something to smash up...

Corsas work for me!

Crombers
6th December 2004, 09:35 PM
Absolute ba**ards.

minidriver#1
7th December 2004, 01:40 AM
hmmm, sounds like it might need a new door skin if the metal is stretched too much, otherwise they twist the metal to reshape it which i wouldnt be too keen on. Is the paint breached?

minidriver#1
7th December 2004, 01:41 AM
sounds like the door might need a new skin, which i'd prefer rather than have the body shop twist the metal back into shape. has the paint been breached at all? If not its a good sign.

sorry to hear about that :( someone shot my fiesta with a paintball gun over the weekend.

MartinSullivan
7th December 2004, 01:45 AM
Sorry to hear about your misfortune, hope you get it sorted soon

Vosh
7th December 2004, 03:20 AM
The dent is right above the indicator and right at the panel end by the door. I've had another look at it and it's not too badly creased behind, but enough that it already worn a small groove on the edge of the door as it opens. The paints not cracked. I can't actually figure out whats done it, it's quite a smooth curved dent. Going to go to a few bodyshops to get some costs.

Still angry... :(

Big Col
7th December 2004, 04:46 PM
quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

someone shot my fiesta with a paintball gun over the weekend.

Did they charge you for the new paint job? ;)

Seriously though mate,where do you live? Have you upset someone as your car seems to get an awful lot of abuse! :eek:

RichardV
7th December 2004, 06:06 PM
That totally sucks, sorry to hear that and I hope it isnt gonna be too costly to get it sorted!

minidriver#1
7th December 2004, 09:48 PM
i dont think i've pissed anyone off Col. i think its just random acts of vandalism... and no one other than NMS'ers and a few friends know i have a fiesta run a round.

Big Col
7th December 2004, 10:14 PM
You sure? You haven't just sold a load of X-Box gear when someone on here had there eye on Hitman 2? ;)