PDA

View Full Version : For Bonnie Scotland or others.

Eggy7496
2nd December 2004, 05:34 AM
Alan, were did u get your bumpers all glossed up at?

do u have a overall cost for the job?

how long does it take?

and would you recomend the same person?

is there anything i must buy before getting it done?

sorry for all the questions, just trying to find out more about it.

Eggy7496
2nd December 2004, 05:38 AM
i remember you saying something about the arch clips, do i have to buy more of them?

Mini Me
2nd December 2004, 05:40 AM
Oh no ,not again........

Gismo
2nd December 2004, 05:42 AM
A simple search brought this up
Arches (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/snitzforums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2347&SearchTerms=arches)

Mini Me
2nd December 2004, 05:48 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

A simple search brought this up
Arches (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/snitzforums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2347&SearchTerms=arches)
Oh i love it when you do that....youre so cool BS,scary,but cool;);):p

Big Col
2nd December 2004, 06:04 AM
Hmmm. Stroppy would be another way to describe him!

"A SIMPLE search brought this up."

That could so easily be interpreted as "Geez why are you wasting my time with this! It's sooooooooo easy just to do this!!!"

Stroppy ickle snooty mod! :blackeye:

Eggy7496
2nd December 2004, 06:10 AM
alan wil i have to buy more arch clips?

if so, were will i get them?

Gismo
2nd December 2004, 07:07 AM
quote:Originally posted by minime
:I Now, if you could only include a space after your comma's ;) you might be as good as me :p

Gismo
2nd December 2004, 07:09 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
Nothing could be further from the truth oh lanky one, besides, i didn't see you barging in to help :eek: no no, rather just slate the poor mods no matter what we say :evil:

Gismo
2nd December 2004, 07:10 AM
quote:Originally posted by Eggy7496
alan wil i have to buy more arch clips?
if so, were will i get them?
Another little search brought this up :p:evil: nah, if you intend taking the arches off then get a complete set of clips before you start, available free from your local minime dealer, well, maybe not free, he does want to keep his job, so, pop along to your dealer, don't bank on them being in stock either :p

Mini Me
2nd December 2004, 08:42 AM
we do have them, at all times.....01786 449370(ask for chris in parts) ,we can post them out and they cost pennies.
Oh BS,i am still trying to get my head round this, remember my brain is numb from looking out a window all day:p

GAJ
2nd December 2004, 10:02 AM

quote:Originally posted by minime
:I Now, if you could only include a space after your comma's ;) you might be as good as me :p

I think you'll find that should be commas!:p;)

Gismo
2nd December 2004, 04:54 PM
quote:Originally posted by GAJ
According to my dictionary both versions are ok :evil: you really should channel all your efforts into slagging Big Col :p

Big Col
2nd December 2004, 04:54 PM

quote:Originally posted by Big Col
Nothing could be further from the truth oh lanky one, besides, i didn't see you barging in to help :eek: no no, rather just slate the poor mods no matter what we say :evil:

Awwww dry your eyes ickle fella! I'd apologise and point out that we all know you're a nice helpful wee chap but everytime I'm nice you slate me for it so I won't bother ya upwardly unsuccessful so an' so. ;)

Big Col
2nd December 2004, 05:07 PM

quote:Originally posted by GAJ
According to my dictionary both versions are ok

You're mistaken ickle mod. Both versions are ok but in different grammatical circumstances.

"Commas" is the plural of comma which should be used in the context you intended.

"Comma's" is the possessive form of comma, as in "The comma's four uses are called the listing comma, the joining comma, the gapping comma and bracketing comma"

Tsk tsk. You really should already know this, a man of your advancing years. :approve::D

Gismo
2nd December 2004, 05:16 PM
Aye, whatever, i'm too ill to wage an uneducational war with the likes of you :dead:
So, awa an stick your ever stretched neck into the sand
Now, if you don't mind staying on topic :eek::p;)

Big Col
2nd December 2004, 05:22 PM
Please note folks that if BS wants to wander about off topic it's fine but if you prove him wrong it's "Get back on topic!!!!" So sad. ;)

Gismo
2nd December 2004, 05:37 PM
Kinghorn was offering his services as well ;)

Eggy7496
2nd December 2004, 08:28 PM
minime do u have a price for the clips? Bonnie, did your guy manage ok painting the arches whilst on your car? how long does it take, i'll give your guy a call as £ 90 is great price!

Mini Me
2nd December 2004, 09:05 PM
quote:Originally posted by Eggy7496

minime do u have a price for the clips? Bonnie, did your guy manage ok painting the arches whilst on your car? how long does it take, i'll give your guy a call as £ 90 is great price!
<finger in corner of mouth> One million dollars,muuhaaa:p
e-mail me your address Eggy , i'll get you sorted;)

Eggy7496
2nd December 2004, 09:58 PM
i have just emailed u minime

KINGHORN
3rd December 2004, 03:05 AM
see me, email me and il get you a price, the car will be taken off you soon any way,