PDA

View Full Version : Any other Fifers heading to Blair Athol 12/12?

Scottch
1st December 2004, 10:52 PM
Peepsies,

Are there any other Fifers going up to Blair Athol for the meet on 12/12?

Since I'm new here, I don't wanna tread on anyones toes or anything likes, but, if there are more Fifers heading up, should we all meet up and travel up in convoy?

What's the script here? Is this the norm or .......

Cheers!

Scott

The Dogfather
2nd December 2004, 12:33 AM
Scott, Duncan Stewart is sorting a run from Stirling but I think he's from your neck of the woods.

Kirsty
9th December 2004, 12:47 AM
Sorry late as usual!! I'm a Fifer too but I tend to head to Stirling and convoy to wherever from there!!

Scottch
9th December 2004, 03:28 AM
Hi Kirsty,

We're doing the same.

Meeting up with Duncan in Kennoway then heading over to Stirling.

Where are you in our fine Kingdom? Maybe you could join us enroute?

Cheers!

Scott

Kirsty
12th December 2004, 05:42 PM
Hee hee!! Late as usual!! I'm in Limekilns but you prob wont check this now so I'll either see you all flying past or I'll see you in Stirling!! REMEMBER!!!! The Devilla road is closed!! I'm heading through Culross so I'll definately be completely caked in muck before I even get to Stirling!!

Scottch
12th December 2004, 05:55 PM
Kirsty,

We're just about to leave now - see you at Stirlng!

I reckon we'll jump on the motorway at Dunfermline and take the "cleanest" route - fingers crossed!!

Cheers!

Scott

Kirsty
12th December 2004, 05:59 PM
Cool!! You heading over the forth bridge then?? See you there!!

X30YES
13th December 2004, 05:32 AM
Nice car Scotch....bet it smells a wee bit now .....mmmm I wonder if BMW will supply ick bags as standard .

X30YES
13th December 2004, 05:35 AM
Kirsty .....whit aboot Purple Rain or Deep Purple in Rock as a name or is that not your era he he

Scottch
13th December 2004, 05:47 AM
quote:Originally posted by X30YES

Nice car Scotch....bet it smells a wee bit now .....mmmm I wonder if BMW will supply ick bags as standard .

BMW don't, maybe you should though ;)

Thankfully, no pong is present :dead: - and me Julie will gut the car tomorrow, so fingers crossed.

Cheers!

Scott

Kirsty
14th December 2004, 12:36 AM
Angus!!!! I'm far to young to know what on earth you're talking about!!! Is it when the rain falls into mummy's cake mix that she has added purple food colouring to?? HEE HEE!! Still not sure about a name!! Still thinking but the brain cells are a bit slow at the moment!! Oooops did I mention speed!! Sorry really don't mean to start anything just a wee laff!!