PDA

View Full Version : I know it's sad

Julz
1st December 2004, 06:00 PM
but I've got my wee fibre optic tree on my desk, and my christmas screen saver on my pc!! Only 24 days to go after all!!:D:D And at lunchtime I'm decorating my boss's desk cause he's away all day!!:p:D At least I wasn't the first in the office, the guy in the next room had his tree up first and he has this thing that plays christmas tunes ALL DAY!!!:D:D:D

The Dogfather
1st December 2004, 06:17 PM
Sad? Criminal more like....... it's ages away yet!

Scottch
1st December 2004, 06:29 PM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

the guy in the next room had his tree up first and he has this thing that plays christmas tunes ALL DAY!!!:D:D:D

We should take bets on what time it'll be launched from the office window ;)

I'll happily come round and do the launching bit if you like.

Bah! Humbug!

Cheers!

Scott

Julz
1st December 2004, 06:32 PM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

Sad? Criminal more like....... it's ages away yet!

Not really, only 24 days, and considering I've only got 12 days left to work this year, I'm on the 12 days of Christmas countdown!!:D:D

Spot the boring old farts eh!!:p

The Dogfather
1st December 2004, 06:47 PM
Spot the boring old farts eh!!:p

Easy - John and Alan!:eek::blackeye:

Gismo
1st December 2004, 06:48 PM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini
Easy - John and Alan!:eek::blackeye:
Watch it boyo, or i'll get Scrooge onto you :evil:

Sheilz
1st December 2004, 09:57 PM
Anyone enroute to ABZ airport through Bucksburn may have noticed a hoos (flat to be exact) a' decked out with lights 'n stuff mid-October. Now that IS sad!
:D:D:D

Julz
1st December 2004, 10:43 PM
See, at least I waited til December!! There are a few houses in Forfar that have been kitted out for AGES, I think they battle against each other, but also have wee Guide Dog collection thingys!!:D

Mini Me
1st December 2004, 11:07 PM
Where's ma shotgun.......:p

frizzie__kizzie
1st December 2004, 11:57 PM
I have to stay at school till about 5 days before crimbo!!! what mince!!!

:I:clown::kiss:

Gismo
2nd December 2004, 12:11 AM
The 12 days of crimbo are fully adhered to in MY household, absolutely no decorations are allowed until then :disapprove:

Sheilz
2nd December 2004, 12:18 AM
Same in my house though its a bit of a shame for the wee one. last year she was really anxious since she thought that meant Santa wouldn't come because there was no tree etc. until the last minute. The kids I work with have classes until 12noon Christmas Eve! :eek::eek: By comparison FK isnt doing too badly :D:D:D

Burple
2nd December 2004, 07:16 PM

but I've got my wee fibre optic tree on my desk, and my christmas screen saver on my pc!! Only 24 days to go after all!!:D:D And at lunchtime I'm decorating my boss's desk cause he's away all day!!:p:D At least I wasn't the first in the office, the guy in the next room had his tree up first and he has this thing that plays christmas tunes ALL DAY!!!:D:D:D

Yes... you were right... very festive... ;):p

Bah humbug.... :p:p

Julz
2nd December 2004, 07:37 PM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

Yes... you were right... very festive... ;):p

Bah humbug.... :p:p

It's a cool wee thing eh!!:D

Well, this weekend the house gets decorated:p:D, it's me big bruvvers burfday on saturday and the pair of us used to always to the chrimbo decs on his birthday, so I'm just keeping up tradition!!:D (Rob is being sent out at the weekend with his van and a saw to get me a tree!!:p;):D

mgemie
2nd December 2004, 08:04 PM
...and he has this thing that plays christmas tunes ALL DAY!!!:D:D:D

well i suppose it'll give you something to throw staples, staplers and chairs at!! :D:D:evil:

Julz
2nd December 2004, 08:57 PM
If only, there's a big wall and two doors between us, and the floor creaks, so he switches it off when you're heading towards him!! Plus, he's much bigger than me, and yes Big C, I know most people are!!;):p Last year I kidnapped his Santa though and sent him ransom notes, thing was, I taped it under his chair:D:D

Michael_mac
2nd December 2004, 08:58 PM
I have a friend who was well into the xams spirit a month ago, couldn't understand why until i got bitten by the xams bug last week.

Bring on christmas - 0nly 23 days to go (WOO-HOO)

Julz
2nd December 2004, 09:01 PM
Yaaaaay!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Scottch
2nd December 2004, 09:15 PM

the guy in the next room had his tree up first and he has this thing that plays christmas tunes ALL DAY!!!:D:D:D

Has it met its untimely ending yet??? ;)

Cheers!

Scott