PDA

View Full Version : Hogmanay anyone?

travelingmcmahans
1st December 2004, 09:36 AM
So the city of Edinburgh sent me two passes to Hogmanay, due to the cancellation last year. Because I unfortunately will not be in Scotland this year for New years, :disapprove: I would love to give them to someone on this site - Bonnie Scotland first choice is yours, after the great holiday we had thanks to you last year. :D

I no longer have my MINI, so I hope it will not be sacrilege for any of you to take my Hogmanay passes... :p

sleepyrascal
1st December 2004, 10:50 AM
Hey traveling... If Bonnie Scotland doesnt want them, I would really appreciate them!!!!!!!!!!

Nenah
1st December 2004, 10:53 AM
quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal

Hey traveling... If Bonnie Scotland doesnt want them, I would really appreciate them!!!!!!!!!!

Sleepy, I'll be in Edinburgh too for NYE with a bunch of friends and Aussies - so let me know if you end up going! :cool:

Gismo
1st December 2004, 06:02 PM
Dana :I i would be very very grateful for the tickets, please send me an e-mail through NMS and i'll respond with my postal address :cool:
Sorry Ewan :p

travelingmcmahans
1st December 2004, 08:41 PM
So glad they'll be put to good use. Even if it's not by me. :)

sleepyrascal
1st December 2004, 09:04 PM
No bother BS, it was worth a try!;):)

Nenah, you will have to keep an eye open for BS instead!!

Gismo
16th December 2004, 03:54 AM
Ok, i now have the tickets, but, i won't be able to go to the party, does anyone want to contribute to the MINI2 charity ball and receive the tickets :question:
Best offer gets them

Gismo
17th December 2004, 02:43 AM
No takers, then i'll auction them on eBay and split the proceeds to NMS and MINI2 charity ball

Julz
17th December 2004, 04:04 AM
Good man! I would love to have gone, but we'd already made plans!:clown: