PDA

View Full Version : Leda suspension

Scottie
30th November 2004, 12:33 AM
Well after much trying to make up our minds and then changing it again we have at long last decided the route for our suspension on the blue mini.

Was going to be Air Bag but just dinae seem right on a Mini.

Anyway.

We have gone with LEDA who custom make up the suspension takes about three weeks and they are fitting and seting it up aswell.

I've got to say I was really impressed with this company.

Also upgrading the Cabrio as well but with a Oil filled shock.

Also thinking about their Galfer x-treme brakes anybody know anything about these brakes.

Scottie
27th January 2005, 04:51 AM
well a big thank you to LEDA these guys now what they are talking about second to none service.

Allan's blue could is now raised by 1 inch.

new shocks, springs, bump and rebounds gas thingys.

new suspension on the cabrio aswell'

what a difference it has made to these cars it's hard to explain really how much a change it has made.:D

minidriver#1
30th January 2005, 04:17 AM
did u find out about those brakes?

Scottie
30th January 2005, 04:29 AM
quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

did u find out about those brakes?

sorry never asked but i did see a poster on the wall;)

Look really cool do not know if they would fit the mini.

minidriver#1
30th January 2005, 04:48 AM
sweet. also is in your sig what strut brace is that? looks nice.

Scottie
30th January 2005, 05:04 AM
quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

sweet. also is in your sig what strut brace is that? looks nice.

that's the new JCW strut brace not availabe yet so my dealer says but I'm getting when they are.

minidriver#1
30th January 2005, 05:12 AM
it looks nice, and it looks like it might be adjustable too and not a rigid one which is what i'd like.

that sounds naughty.

ELFMAN
3rd February 2005, 06:16 AM
LEDA - sounds as if you're impressed with the service Scottie, (obviously, you're going for it...) Where are you going to get the setup fitted?
Can I be cheeky and ask “How Much”? Still on my never-ending (or beginning) “Future Suspension Quest”!

Scottie
3rd February 2005, 06:52 AM
quote:Originally posted by ELFMAN

LEDA - sounds as if you're impressed with the service Scottie, (obviously, you're going for it...) Where are you going to get the setup fitted?
Can I be cheeky and ask “How Much”? Still on my never-ending (or beginning) “Future Suspension Quest”!

already fitted.

very impressed went all the way down and Leda fitted them for us these guys new what they were doing.

Hit the credit card hard but we were getting the blue coop raised which cost a we bit more than normal.
We also got the remote gas independent bump rebound fitted.

minidriver#1
3rd February 2005, 08:32 AM
what is a RGIBRF?