PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a mini

Scottie
28th November 2004, 04:11 AM
Can anyone help.

My brother is looking to buy his son a mini for his first car.

Max amount he will spend is £3000.

Do you know of any minis for sale or where we can go to get one has to be in good nick with a full mot.

Bazthemod
28th November 2004, 05:28 AM
I was looking for a classic a few months ago before i bought my Scooter instead when the driving age was put up to 18 :(

Anyway the best place i found to look is ebay you get loads of classics every week and eventually there will be one close to home that you can go have a look at before you bid. 8)

Other places you can look into are local newspapers, auto trader, and any classic Mini magazines:)

I hope you can find one they're great little things!! :D

sleepyrascal
28th November 2004, 11:30 AM
http://www.mini2.com/gallery/personal/20711/49773.jpg

Only problem is, it is down south. 145 miles from Aberdeen. Nice car though and the chap is open to offers. It might be worth the wee trip down there if it's a good car... Sorry I couldn't find anything decent closer to home.

Duncan Stewart
29th November 2004, 05:26 AM
You could try this - not sure if it's still for sale http://p068.ezboard.com/ftheminiclanfrm5.showMessage?topicID=368.topic

S7JGW
26th April 2005, 05:50 AM
Driving age gone up to 18?
When did that happen

sleepyrascal
26th April 2005, 05:55 AM
quote:Originally posted by S7JGW

Driving age gone up to 18?
When did that happen

It didnt!

Source - www.2pass.co.uk

The current Laws in the UK
Monday, April 25, 2005
You cannot start to drive a car until your provisional driving licence has been accepted and in your possession. If you are in receipt of the higher rate of disability, you can start to learn how to drive when you reach your 16th Birthday otherwise you will have to wait until your 17th Birthday.

Bazthemod
26th April 2005, 07:00 AM
Yep it twas all rumors, ive got a Mini myself now ... can't wait till December!! :D:cool::I