PDA

View Full Version : Appologies

Mini Me
27th November 2004, 07:56 PM
For the time it's takes for me to reply to questions on the dealer question forum(yeh,thanks for that one Col;))
The problem is ,i don't have broadband at work ,and it takes ages,so i usualy chech it at home and try to reply the next day:):)
Keep them coming,but please bear with me,i am trying,very,some would say(ask Mrs Minime:blackeye:)

MartinSullivan
27th November 2004, 08:06 PM
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/grinser/grinning-smiley-043.gif to Minime for all his efforts , you are doing a great job mate

mgemie
27th November 2004, 08:13 PM
too right on that MartinSullivan, minime is doing an A+++ job :cool::approve:

Mini Me
28th November 2004, 11:10 PM
quote:Originally posted by mgemie

too right on that MartinSullivan, minime is doing an A+++ job :cool::approve:
you get your ears yet:question::p

The Dogfather
29th November 2004, 02:12 AM
Iain was that you showing a customer round the convertible on Saturday morning!

Mini Me
29th November 2004, 04:09 AM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

Iain was that you showing a customer round the convertible on Saturday morning!
yip,normaly i would have to ask if it was the good looking one with short hair,but as i was on my tod this weekend.......:p

The Dogfather
29th November 2004, 04:13 AM
I popped in on my way past heading to the Falkirk wheel. I was the shifty looking short arse in the black parker.

Had a good look at the chamellon paint job, it's a bit OTT!

mgemie
29th November 2004, 09:18 AM
quote:Originally posted by minime
you get your ears yet:question::p

no sign of them in sat delivery...but then my postdudes are lazy bamms so i never expect miracles when it comes to presents in ma post;):p:cool: It'll prob arrive monday am.

Big Col
30th November 2004, 12:21 AM

:eek::eek::eek:
BDM your taste is right up yer arse! The paint job is stunning!!! Go for a lie down before you hurt yourself!

The Dogfather
30th November 2004, 12:39 AM
This from the guy who's going for a yellow MCS! :evil:

Big Col
30th November 2004, 02:28 AM
Ahhhh I get it. You just can't stand things that are a little different from the norm mate. That'll be why you went for the very sedate and safe red??? No problem mate. Understood. Sorry I never thought you were as blinkered. You live and learn. :)

duncan
30th November 2004, 02:53 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col

:eek::eek::eek:
BDM your taste is right up yer arse! The paint job is stunning!!! Go for a lie down before you hurt yourself!

Stunning is the right word.
I'm stunned that someone would manage to ruin a mini like that. :dead:

Big Col
30th November 2004, 02:58 AM
Jaysus! First it's a guy with no taste then it's an old fart! Where are all the normal people???

duncan
30th November 2004, 03:03 AM
Jaysus! First it's a guy with no taste then it's an old fart! Where are all the normal people???

Normal? and that paint job?? Its the spawn of the devil.

Big Col
30th November 2004, 03:24 AM
<blinks> Rrrrrrrrrrrrright. Of course an old dude would cling to the black and white days of his youth... ;)

duncan
30th November 2004, 03:29 AM
<blinks> Rrrrrrrrrrrrright. Of course an old dude would cling to the black and white days of his youth... ;)

Would they? I would't know, we always have had a colour TV.:D

Big Col
30th November 2004, 03:31 AM
:D;)

mgemie
30th November 2004, 03:34 AM

sucking wurther original sweets with the grandson sitting quietly waiting to nick a few when old man river falls asleep..... or is this a twisted view of old ppl i get from seeing that blasted advert way toooo much???!!! lol

"....when i was a lad..."

Mini Me
1st December 2004, 04:42 AM
Hmmmmm nice sweets though......