PDA

View Full Version : Mellow Yellow NO MORE!!!!

Kirsty
26th November 2004, 08:34 AM
Yep it's true the hungry little critter was far too hungry for me!!
:( But she is going to a nice new temp home at Eastern Mini in Edinburgh (Col, I'll put a reserve sticker on if you like when I leave her on the 6th??) :):):p
Do not fear tho I couldn't face driving anything but a MINI (not ready to make that change yet, prob not ever, famous last words HEE HEE!!) I take delivery of a black-eye purple cooper on the 6th (maybe a wee bit before) YAYYYYYY!!!!:):cool::) Need to get my thinking cap on for a name tho (mellow yellow doesn't seem quite right anymore) Still same reg tho, couldn't lose my piggy plate!!! :D

monkimagic
26th November 2004, 08:46 AM
Black eyed pea or pee ??

weefozzy Jr
26th November 2004, 09:24 AM
glad to here you are keeping the mini madness in your life. ronnie (aka purple ronnie)or deep purple......theres a song coming on.

shoppie
26th November 2004, 10:18 AM
I nearly ordered the Black-eye Purple for my Coop but decided on the Astro Black at the last min.
Hope you enjoy your new toy and glad to see you are sticking with the MINI - It's hard to beat!! :cool:
I can't stop driving it - (when the wife lets me)!!:D:D:D
See you at Pitlochry..

Big Col
26th November 2004, 04:43 PM
Too late K! I've already ordered me Yellow 'S. :D

Willie M
26th November 2004, 05:00 PM
Congrats on the new car Kirsty :cool:

Julz
26th November 2004, 05:14 PM
Awwww, poor MY, and she was so rrrrrrrrrrr (you know the motion that goes with that one!!:p) but I'll forgive you seeing as you're going for the BEeeeeeeeeeP!!:D:D

MartinSullivan
26th November 2004, 05:18 PM
Congratulations on the new car Kirsty - hope to see her on a run soon :)

macblob
26th November 2004, 05:19 PM
Another new car!!! I need a new job.
Congrats Kirsty, hope you enjoy the new beasty :D

minidriver#1
26th November 2004, 07:11 PM
quote:Originally posted by monkimagic

Black eyed pea or pee ??

black eyed pee pee?

Duncan Stewart
26th November 2004, 11:51 PM
Black eye purple! Cracking colour and still pretty rare on Minis. Enjoy your new Mini, Kirsty.

sh@z
27th November 2004, 12:07 AM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW MY is gone...... esp after the new green bit u got put on the car (you know what im talking about ;))

Glad to read you are still sticking with the Minis and not abandoning us hehe.. maybe the tyres on the cooper will last longer than they do on an S eh eh eh :) hehe

Congrats on the new baby Kirsty :)

Black Eyed Purple - gotta call ur baby BURPLE! (yes i ripped that off a tv show but who here knows which one hehe)

Kirsty
27th November 2004, 12:35 AM
Thank you all for your comments and ideas for names!! Sorry I was too late off the mark there Col!! At least we wont turn up looking the same (you know how it is when you go to a party and someone else has the same outfit!)HEE HEE!!! :p Yep Julz I know exactly what you mean but I'm hoping that my wee purple coop will have the same effect!!!:cool: I had to change the car cos I'd need a new job or 10 to pay for her upkeep Brain so I'm not rich I'm afraid!! :( Shaz I don't know what you're talking about!!! ;)
Still not sure which name altho pea pee or pee pee are definately no nos cos I don't want people to think I've not potty trained her!! HEE HEE!!!! :(

3GGG
27th November 2004, 05:48 AM
Congrats Kirsty - I'll look forwarding to seeing it! - Nice Colour.

Nenah
27th November 2004, 06:46 AM
quote:Originally posted by Kirsty

Yep it's true the hungry little critter was far too hungry for me!!
Need to get my thinking cap on for a name tho (mellow yellow doesn't seem quite right anymore) Still same reg tho, couldn't lose my piggy plate!!! :D

Congrats on the new car!!! Ideas for names:

Grimace - Ronald McDonald's best friend (…what the hell is he anyway? That discussion is a whole thread of its own…!)

Barney (as in that purple dinosaur on TV that freaks me out at 4am!!!)

Purple *****cat - seriously! After the girl's comic book character!

Nexium - the original purple pill ;)

Carrot - the original pigmentation of the carrot was in fact purple.

Prince - the master of Purple Rain, Purple Rain...

...Ok I'm all out of (useless?) ideas now!

duncan
27th November 2004, 07:20 AM
Good stuff Kirsty, I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

Kirsty
9th December 2004, 12:11 AM
Nenah, brilliant lots to think on there!! Been lots going on especially trying to sort out insurance stuff!! Direct Line continually mucked me about when I got my S and now with my coop!! I don't recommend them if anyone is looking for insurance especially if you want papers within a week and a half!!!!
It is now official I pick up my baby tomorrow at lunchtime!! YAYYYY!!! So she will come to the ball (run on sunday) See you all there!!

The Dogfather
9th December 2004, 12:12 AM
See ya then Kirsty!!!

weefozzy Jr
9th December 2004, 04:04 AM
vimto,theres a good name. it aint gonna give you wings but you cant have everything

DNV122
9th December 2004, 04:19 AM
Congrats

What about the Purple People Eater

weefossy
9th December 2004, 06:41 AM
Kirsty, looking forward to seeing the new car on Sunday. If you haven't got insurance finalised yet, try Norwich Union Direct. They even take Neil at a reasonable price and they issue docs quickly.
Do we now refer to you as "Professor Plum"? You know who I mean..... the usual suspect, that likes to do it in the conservatory, or the hall, or the dinning room.
Does it go with the "Pink Brolly"

Kirsty
10th December 2004, 08:02 AM
I've been out playing!!!! YAYYYYY!!!! I have now got her at last and she is absolutely fab, trying to think of everything that she has, one thing that I can remember amongst all the excitement is a three spoke steering wheel which will stop me chasing my horn round the car!!! ;)
More great suggestions for names!! Was thinking about the "Big Purple One" as in the cadburys chocolate but thot that might just ask for trouble, still unsure altho the woman at the garage liked Ronnie, Neil, so you might be onto a winner there!! I've done the insurance thing but will consider Norwich Union Direct in April, thanks!!
Are you trying to say that I'm a usual suspect for doing "it" in the conservatory, hall or dining room!!?? HEE HEE!!! Definately goes with the pink brolly!! Plates look even better with this colour although the "mellow yellow" along the bottom is a bit out of sorts!! HEE HEE!!! Can't wait to show her off on Sunday!!

ELFMAN
12th December 2004, 05:02 AM
Purple....Yellow.......Pink.... This isn't a MINI Adventure, it's an ACID TRIP!!! How's about "Purple Haze" after my main man's* FAB tune????

*Hendrix - for the uninitiated......

Scottch
13th December 2004, 11:14 PM
Kirsty,

So, after all the discussion yesterday - has the car been named yet??

Cheers!

Scott

Kirsty
14th December 2004, 07:41 AM
Still debating but it's between....wait for it....Professor Plum and Ronnie!! I like both but don't think that Prof Ronnie Plum sounds quite right!! HEE HEE!!!

hogg88
24th December 2004, 09:26 PM
Hi Kirsty
Your car looked fab on the run to Blair Atholl, i was there with Angus.
How about "One eyed, one horned, purple people eater" (Its amazing the things you find on the internet)
Cheers and happy driving !!

Heather
24th December 2004, 09:30 PM
quote:Originally posted by hogg88

purple people eater
That was the name of Broken Brians mini.

Kirsty
24th December 2004, 09:52 PM
HEE HEE!! One eyed and one horned?? What internet site have you been looking on!! HEE HEE!!! Purple People Eater!! It does ring a bell but I've decided on Ronnie!! If Bwian brings his mini rather than his bike on sunday well be twins!! Well just about!! HEE HEE!!!